The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vazarin Instant Revives

TheChaotic1

Back when focus was on a cooldown Vazarin would refuel its instant revives, and I really miss that, because as it is now its barely noticeable. So I propose a few simple options for changes.

1. Instant Revives on Operator void blast, makes it AOE, only operator gets it so another reason to use the child.

2. Instant Revives on cooldown, You only get one and it takes 100s/80s/60s/40s to recharge, that way its not super free but its around more often.

3. Instead of 1/2/3/4 you get 2/4/6/8, which is easier to implement

4. 1/2/3/4 instant revives on a 140s/120s/100s/80s cooldown after you use the last.

Or even some combination of the above. Its a really cool school ability that I wish was as good as it used to be.

• Like 1

Depleting revives is something I still can't understand... For a such supportive Focus School having Mending Soul in its current state is actually counter productive or even counter teamplay, since in order to keep charges intact you must not revive downed allies. Needless to say how crucial it is when it comes to Endless missions. Now, yes, Vazarin has Protective Dash. But that's like about every other Focus School having 1-2 powerful nodes. And I can't remember any other School having something so easily depletable: oh, your ally's kavat was smart enough to stand in fire to get downed and you're the closest player? Well... That's a paddlin'.

1 hour ago, TheChaotic1 said:

2. Instant Revives on cooldown, You only get one and it takes 100s/80s/60s/40s to recharge, that way its not super free but its around more often.

4. 1/2/3/4 instant revives on a 140s/120s/100s/80s cooldown after you use the last.

I like these two. It could also be balanced around having its CD tied with earned Affinity, so you start with 4+4 Revive charges and for each used one you'll have to earn X-amount of Affinity for both forms' charges: Warframe and Operator. Something that many people wished Revive rework would have been: deplete Affinity revives to 0/X, but earn enough Affinity to replenish +1 and so on. Like in the good ol' platformers. And since it can't go over the cap (4 for WF and 4 for Operator), you'll always be capped by 8 at max. Heck, you can go down to 'universal' 4 revives if it means them being replenishable.