The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Brakk displays incorrect Status proc and doesn't do Critical with over 100% CC

(PSN)Sentiel

Kuva Brakk with over 100% Critical Chance sometimes doesn't trigger a critical hit on all of it's pellets.

Also, when one pellet triggers a status, the game incorrectly displays that all pellets triggered the status as well. You can see this thanks to the difference between the displayed status proc on the shots themselves and on the status inflicted on the enemy shown on it's HP bar.

Example:

7cBDDSR.jpg

I hit the enemy with 5 pellets, each displaying it triggered the Heat status effect, but if you look at the enemy's HP bar, it was inflicted with Heat status only twice.

Since Kuva Brakk has 21 pellets this bug results in giving you very incorrect information about the status infliction.

Both of these issues happen without fail whenever I'm the client. Factions, mission type, frame used, none of that matters. But it only affects Kuva Brakk, other weapons work fine.

When I'm the host, the weapon works as it should as well.

These are my Brakk's stats.

KhLtxw4.jpg

As you can see, it has 112,5% Critical Chance and only 11,1% Status Change (it's low on purpose to show the Status issues difference between displayed and inflicted status).

Below are several screenshots showing the issues.

Critical

YNoHkqe.jpg

BVfcEKK.jpg

pm8TEZv.jpg

JHTPEMm.jpg

nrwL74e.jpg

Status

9yVCOja.jpg

kIUdWvr.jpg

iT4onyF.jpg

joj1JFH.jpg

oe4YgOA.jpg