Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Dumb" enemies

NeverDT

Noticed this mostly with Grineer heavies, sometimes Grineer footies as well.

It's very easy to peek out from behind a corner and poke their head to death with a weapon of your choice because they won't move around a lot once they have you acquired. Sometimes they don't even shoot at me.

Corpus have also had similar incidents - on one occasion I was being revived, and a Corpus stood right next to my reviver taking cover, looking the other direction, when he had been one of the enemies shooting at me before.

well i at least think the infected should be buffed i find them as no challenge what so ever they should be over powering you and your teammates forcing you to work more effectivly as a team but nope we cna just solo where ever we go its insane

• 3 weeks later...

I have faith in thee Steve!

Also I'm starting to feel bad for all the Grineer who spot me when we engage our fire fight, only to go up the only set of stairs in the room and find them taking cover in my direction checking out the other doorway.

*Waves my heat dagger* Hello? Guys? Oh alright *fiery slash-shlorp*

Best one was earlier a Corpus Melee guy just stood right next to me staring down the corridoor where his friends were all at as I sniped every last one of them with my Snipetron. I was so pleased with his courtesy that I disembowled him with my Jaw Sword afterwards. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well...in-game AI looks effective in singleplayer(solo),but for multyplayer it`s too single target oriented i think,mostly mobs just trying to take on "first seen" mate,when someone rushing forward,killing every single piece of meat in front of him and no one shooting in his direction,cause first they`re "too busy" with that mate then they all are dead...And it takes some time if only one of us is rushing,but when the whole team just rushing forward leaving no one standing,and taking no real challenge in return...It`s fun for few first days of playing,then it becomes boring.

And what about infestation? they`re so slow(well after getting few sprint speed mods on my Loki), so i can let "runners" come to their "blow up" distance and just make few steps aside so they`ll do me no damage,as well as i can just run around simply charge hitting with BO in middle of infestation swarm,taking no damage(almost) and kill them all in a few moments(time depends on level)...

P.S.: not sure that sprint speed mods aren`t bugged got 3 of them installed it`s 7.5%,7% and 5.3% and i`m running with my Loki pretty much like Volt using "sprint" ability...

Well...in-game AI looks effective in singleplayer(solo),but for multyplayer it`s too single target oriented i think,mostly mobs just trying to take on "first seen" mate,when someone rushing forward,killing every single piece of meat in front of him and no one shooting in his direction,cause first they`re "too busy" with that mate then they all are dead...And it takes some time if only one of us is rushing,but when the whole team just rushing forward leaving no one standing,and taking no real challenge in return...It`s fun for few first days of playing,then it becomes boring.

And what about infestation? they`re so slow(well after getting few sprint speed mods on my Loki), so i can let "runners" come to their "blow up" distance and just make few steps aside so they`ll do me no damage,as well as i can just run around simply charge hitting with BO in middle of infestation swarm,taking no damage(almost) and kill them all in a few moments(time depends on level)...

P.S.: not sure that sprint speed mods aren`t bugged got 3 of them installed it`s 7.5%,7% and 5.3% and i`m running with my Loki pretty much like Volt using "sprint" ability...

What he said.

I was under the impression that the grineer heavies would stop on their tracks and stop shooting because i have electricity mods attached to all my guns. Then i'd just spam-head-shot them with my lex until they died. They wouldn't fire a single shot, and even allow me time enough to reload.

Sometimes they crouch and get back up again, though.