The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tradeable Scarlet Spear Weapons and Dojo

Kai

Reason why I'm making this is because I'm afraid to login my friend's account who is missing the entire event due to Quarantine. He's an avid Warframe Player who has invested in the game (Tennogen, Prime Access, etc), but sadly he can only play in Internet Cafes. I want to give him the unique rewards such as Basmu and Ceti Lacera or the Ballroom Simulacrum and I can earn those alone and hopefully give it to him once he gets to play again.

DE, is it possible for you to make these tradeables?

9 minutes ago, Kai said:

Reason why I'm making this is because I'm afraid to login my friend's account who is missing the entire event due to Quarantine.

Go for it and get both of you banned...

Baro or future event will bring back the rewards. He will get all that stuff eventually.

3 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Go for it and get both of you banned...

Baro or future event will bring back the rewards. He will get all that stuff eventually.

Have they confirmed they will be returning?

1 hour ago, Berzerkules said:

Why would that get both of them banned?

Sharing accounts is not allowed. Although I can't say that applies to everyone. There are other players that are actually well-known and has been known to share or have their accounts used by other players. Although the degree of sharing is weird, since most of the time - people just want to just login for their daily tribute or catch up on events.

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Sharing accounts is not allowed. Although I can't say that applies to everyone. There are other players that are actually well-known and has been known to share or have their accounts used by other players. Although the degree of sharing is weird, since most of the time - people just want to just login for their daily tribute or catch up on events.

I went and looked up the ToS or whatever it called. Here is copy/paste of part of that. Looks like you can get DE to approve it.  

The Account you create is personal to you and Digital Extremes does not allow the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.