Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar duration bug

Scar.brother.help.me

1. Disc comes back before time runs out (at combo x12 it happens somewhere around 20-30 seconds left) - sometimes timer keeps counting down while disc is already inside the weapon.

2. This one I've noticed just recently, no matter the combo counter it can randomly come back after 10s as if there was no combo at all.

3. Disk works wierdly with crit damage. I've tested it with and without crit damage mods and what I have found is that with no crit damage mods it crits just a little bit more than normal aoe damage instances (Disc deals pretty accurate damage to test if you make it Radiation, so it is easy to see crit procs as 59, 59, 59, 59 and then suddenly 66, again 59, 59, 59, 59,  ... 66 and so on, when BloodRush is on and you keep combo up, 66 is much more often), After adding Organ shatter + Gadiator Might (dfor x2,0 to x5,0) the crit damage becomes 89 (59, 59, 59, 59, 89, 59..)
 59 - no crit proc
 66 - crit (no crit dmg mods)
 89 - crit (Organ Shatter + Gladiator Might)
Is it intended?
- seems like this is a Simulacrum bug. 

Could we receive a nice update to our UI for Zenistar to see as many stats of the disc as possible? Range, crit, status, elemental combinations on the disc itself, etc.. would be so dope.

P.S.:"You could make it so cool if you at least fixed 1 and 2 and made just +20 seconds on the base timer with no combo, and then +10s for each as it is now, or even add a mechanic to fill up the timer with your melee hits or something, cmon! Do it for the RamRod!"

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, the disc doesn't want to stay out for longer than 100 seconds.
At 11x Combo, the disc returns to me with 10s left on the timer, and at 12x Combo, the disc returns to me at 20s left on the timer.
Can this be addressed?

Also yes, can we get information on the status screen for both the disc aura/explosion and the emptied melee?
Thrown melee already have four additional information sections (and guns have multiple firing modes with all their stats listed as well), so we have:
Base Stats, Heavy Stats, Thrown Damage, Radial Attack Damage, *Charged* Thrown Damage, and *Charged* Radial Attack Damage

So seeing, for the Zenistar:
Base Stats, Heavy Stats, Disc Damage, Disc Aura, Disc Explosion, and Emptied Melee 
Would be great.