Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please introduce archwing survival missions!

(PSN)Rusty087

I'm sure this won't go noticed by DE, but maybe one of the partners or staff members actually read these things and send this to the right person(s). Something I've been thinking about for years now is the implementation of a survival mission for Archwing weapons. I've been playing the game for a while (nearly 5 years) and have met various people along the way. "I love archwing" is something I've never heard someone say. The reality is that archwing is not the most popular and many people end up not leveling the weapons/archwings and some completionists end up leaving the game (that's a big deal for a completionist). Anyway, the whole point of this is that I'd like to ask DE to introduce a survival mission for archwing. It can work the exact same way as all survival missions with scaling enemies every 5 min, but this will at least allow people to actually max the things and move on with their lives. Before anyone tries to attack and say I'm scared of the grind, I've maxed all my own things, I'm just thinking about the current player base and the future space ninjas o7.

• Like 3