Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal V10.3.2 Still Being Ignored

plznohurtme

It's treated as a good friend put it "patch 10.3.2 they still think I'm a MK-1 Vandal"

How about actually following up on what was said and doing something about the fact that there are four Bratons and the "Vandal" is in third place.

There are a ton of options on the table for buffing it that have been discussed to death. Braton series was number 3 on the list of weapons "to be looked at" from the design council vote behind Ignis and Grakata (which have both been buffed). The Braton Vandal was specifically mentioned on a livestream with the Ignis and Grakata. I pm'd Rebecca who forwarded it onto Scott three weeks ago since then there have been 11 patches and nothing. This S#&$ is getting old, how about they actually follow through and do something about it.

It's the simple things like this (and I'm sure other people have many other grievances) that don't get touched upon which makes me question why we should believe any of the promises that have been made until we see results.

Braton V is an exclusive, Braton P is not.

ergo, Braton V should be at most as good as Braton P. exclusive content, like platinum-only content, should be cosmetic only.

Exclusive content isn't at all like plat-only content, it's not pay to win.

And it's not like I'm asking for the BratonV to be the best rifle in the game either. 

Edited by CubedOobleck

Braton V is an exclusive, Braton P is not.

ergo, Braton V should be at most as good as Braton P. exclusive content, like platinum-only content, should be cosmetic only.

Well said for someone who will never own a Braton Vandal. I like people like you, really... . I bet you run around with your exclusive Strun Wraith which is better than any other shotgun in the game and have no problem at all with it.

Braton Vandal deserves a buff to ATLEAST Braton Prime level. Period.

lol what?

The Braton is a tenno weapon made to imitate the Braton Prime which is a orokin weapon, while the Braton Vandal is a Braton modified (supposedly improved) by the lotus.

What do corpus have to do with this at all?

It used to be the firearm for the Corpus.  Now they use the Dera instead.

From a lore standpoint, let's just say "The Orokin made the Braton Prime which the Corpus copied to make the Braton and Mk1 Braton.  The Tenno use these weapons frequently as they are based off their primary assault rifle from days of yore."

It used to be the firearm for the Corpus.  Now they use the Dera instead.

From a lore standpoint, let's just say "The Orokin made the Braton Prime which the Corpus copied to make the Braton and Mk1 Braton.  The Tenno use these weapons frequently as they are based off their primary assault rifle from days of yore."

Come on now, don't act thick headed ~_~

How could it even be the same weapon? Corpus always shot lasers and bratons always shot bullets!

It was just a temporary skin until the corpus got their own weapon design.

It obviously has nothing to do with lore whatsoever.

Edited by CubedOobleck

QFT, even though I'm not sure they've ever said they were specifically going to fix it they should.

Also we can add v10.3.3 + v10.3.4 having passed by with nothing changing now.

If DE does not see that the Braton Vandal deserves a serious buff after all what happened over the last half year not only to the gun but in the end to all those who received it as some kind of a "thank you" by DE back then to join the open-beta-weekend stress test (or stay and participate as a existing closed beta player) then i am really losing hope in DE and the game.

Ignoring a good portion of loyal community members for the sake of that part of the community that IS NOT AFFECTED by the Braton Vandal AT ALL because they don't own it is insulting.

If DE does not see that the Braton Vandal deserves a serious buff after all what happened over the last half year not only to the gun but in the end to all those who received it as some kind of a "thank you" by DE back then to join the open-beta-weekend stress test (or stay and participate as a existing closed beta player) then i am really losing hope in DE and the game.

Ignoring a good portion of loyal community members for the sake of that part of the community that IS NOT AFFECTED by the Braton Vandal AT ALL because they don't own it is insulting.

^ this, and it's made worse by the fact that DE has acknowledged it and still done nothing about it.

Come on now, don't act thick headed ~_~

How could it even be the same weapon? Corpus always shot lasers and bratons always shot bullets!

It was just a temporary skin until the corpus got their own weapon design.

It obviously has nothing to do with lore whatsoever.

Zoom into B, BV or MK1 and read what it says there. You might want to google the corpus alphabet before you do so, tho. Also, besides corpus words telling which forge the braton was made in and its version, there's also a corpus mark on the front of the rifle.

Many old weapons need their specific balancing tweaks.

I have made like five million posts with suggestions on how to balance many different weapons... no S#&$ was given.

And a moderator locked my thread for wanting the Braton Vandal back... that is not how to treat a paying customer.

Edited by RX-74