Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All My Zetki Avionics are GONE!!!

aarabdul

1 минуту назад, DoubleQuarterPounder сказал:

DE decided to delete them and not give us anything back in return. Thanks DE, I loved grinding and spending plat on stuff only for it to get deleted. Outstanding move.

Is there any official announcement for this?

Read the patchnotes:

Avionics Changes: 
When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors. What this means is that there won’t be 3x variants of the same Avionic. 
  • Consolidated Avionics have had their Avionic Capacity Drain altered so that on average the Integrated Avionics now consume 20% less. This ensures players can more comfortably fit the builds they want in the new consolidated system based on Feedback from the Public Test Cluster. 
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script on login.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-05-02 at 10:16 AM, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

Whoop dee doo, I got more dirac that I already have tens of thousands of sitting around doing absolutely nothing because there's nothing to spend it on

Yea right. What bout those who bought them for plat? More useless dirac? TNX DE, wery "nice" decision just delete em, and left player with useless dirack.rage-comic-trollface-anger-internet-meme

• Like 1

they were not deleted all avionics became only one type and are your avionics were converted, nothing was "lost" yeah kinda sucks for people who grinded for the rarer ones but now things are more universal and are way better, imagine having 3 different serrations and only one being actually viable

Edited by Eternityking