Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Augment for Umbra [Excal] [Passive]

Bronze_Pleb

Seeing how they've added new augments to remove the passives of some warframes i would love to see an augment for excalibur where we remove his specter passive, in his current state he feels tedious to play. Let me explain, every time you use your 4 and go into your operator for the utility he offers such as movement, healing, energy... he sheathes his sword and you must cast it again. Buffs like vazarin's dash don't apply to your excalibur they apply to the specter version so you the player doesn't get the benefit of it. 
His passive has purpose no doubt, but for regular play i would definitely mod this in. And if a man can dream i would love for the mod to include handspring aswell.

Edited by Bronze_Pleb
Correct typo in the title.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ragology said:

I don't use excalibur much, but I assume most builds use chromatic blade so maybe it can be a passive mod that emulate that augment? (just trying to save mod space here)

That would be nice too, but then people would complain about not having the passive while using the augment, i would be fine with this however but adding it to the exilus does the seem the correct choice.

1 minute ago, Bronze_Pleb said:

That would be nice too, but then people would complain about not having the passive while using the augment, i would be fine with this however but adding it to the exilus does the seem the correct choice.

Ah I figured it would be an copy of the augment while also diabling the passive kind of like Titania's mod.  Something like "Chromatic blade" and "Nomadic Blade" (lets operator be nomadic while Excalibro sits in the corner like a proper emo) 

Exilus would be great too though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Ragology said:

Ah I figured it would be an copy of the augment while also diabling the passive kind of like Titania's mod.  Something like "Chromatic blade" and "Nomadic Blade" (lets operator be nomadic while Excalibro sits in the corner like a proper emo) 

Exilus would be great too though.

Oh yeah that would be neato too

4 minutes ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

This is extremely stupid. Instead of fixing an inherent problem with Excalibur Umbra, let's just add another band-aid augment. Brilliant. 

You should be asking for them to fix him, this would be a much better feedback.

Oke, pls fix DE. On a serious note you're right this should be a fix for him and not a band-aid mod i agree.

• Like 1