Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of inaros third vessel bug

(NSW)wfox23

For the third vessel of the Sands of inaros quest and I got the denial bursa's i went to gulliver on Phobos killed and hacked the denial bursa at wave 10 and went back to my Orbiter and I didn't have any progress on the vessel and I also tried restarting the game

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)wfox23:

For the third vessel of the Sands of inaros quest and I got the denial bursa's i went to gulliver on Phobos killed and hacked the denial bursa at wave 10 and went back to my Orbiter and I didn't have any progress on the vessel and I also tried restarting the game

was your quest active at the time?

By having the vessel simply equiped but the quest not as active you wont aquire any progress

also just as a note since you got the Denial Bursa. The Bursa HAS TO DIE, not just to be hacked. 

That means, if the Bursa was the last enemy, you hacked it and then the round was over and you left, you did in fact not kill the Bursa at all. You have to wait till it dies.

On 2020-05-09 at 8:58 AM, (XB1)Mainfrezzer said:

was your quest active at the time?

By having the vessel simply equiped but the quest not as active you wont aquire any progress

also just as a note since you got the Denial Bursa. The Bursa HAS TO DIE, not just to be hacked. 

That means, if the Bursa was the last enemy, you hacked it and then the round was over and you left, you did in fact not kill the Bursa at all. You have to wait till it dies.

It did die I waited until it died but there was a few more enemies too

• 1 month later...
On 2020-07-04 at 6:39 AM, Enjin3 said:

Any word on this DE? I have the same problem & have killed Denial Bursa's all over the place without any response on my vessel (on PC).

Umm Hmm I came looking this up too. I have been murdering Denial Bursa's, I'm sure they think I hate them and no dice

Archived