Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are "capes" Being Worked On?

Qynchou

Heh, capes. Every one of them falls inside Vauban. It's a joke. I'm amazed it's still as broken as it is. I don't think they even bothered to look at how BAD they look on some of the frames. it isn't just bad physics. Did they even bother to see where the capes attach physically on the frame?

Edited by WeissKreuz

Heh, capes. Every one of them falls inside Vauban. It's a joke. I'm amazed it's still as broken as it is. I don't think they even bothered to look at how BAD they look on some of the frames. it isn't just bad physics. Did they even bother to see where the capes attach physically on the frame?

Rushed content never works well.

They attached them to a specific point of the skeleton all frames use which cause some frames to have them start inside because of their bulk.

I think the Uru one is the only one that works on every one cause it has a huge connection point that floats above the frame.

No they are not being worked on since most of the resources have been used to actively lock threads which spread disinformation regarding DE's work ethics.

Please send a support ticket which will be responded to between fourteen and twenty eight days.

No they are not being worked on since most of the resources have been used to actively lock threads which spread disinformation regarding DE's work ethics.

Please send a support ticket which will be responded to between fourteen and twenty eight days.

The butthurt is strong with this one. When I sent in a support ticket for an issue, I got responded to the very next day.

Edited by Solaurus

They were all made a couple hours before they just stuck em into the update.

literally no thought was given to how they will work.

stated many times that they just dont work with most frames and that it will be fixed "soon™" .

so don't expect any changes this year.

for that matter don't expect any changes before the 2nd quarter of 2014.

Yes. Ticket them to death!

Edited by WeissKreuz

They were all made a couple hours before they just stuck em into the update.

literally no thought was given to how they will work.

stated many times that they just dont work with most frames and that it will be fixed "soon™" .

so don't expect any changes this year.

for that matter don't expect any changes before the 2nd quarter of 2014.

No need to be so negative, I've seen plenty issues fixed quickly after an update broke them. I can wait for the cape fixes, because I know they will be a great improvement from their current state. I would love to see how they improve the physics though. The Uru cape looks really thick and feels made of rubber IMO.

Just try em on Rhino.

The Syandanas really feel unfinished. A work in progress.

1. They should be colourable by themselves, not adopt the colours of your Warframe. The concept art portrayed them as such.

2. They should interact more with the Warframe. By this I mean they should rest ontop of the Warframe's features (such as Rhino's hump). Right now they just fall straight through the body of the Warframe.

3. The flailing-around-physics... they are still horrible.

• 3 weeks later...

The fact is that the scarves are purely cosmetic. Cosmetic items will always fall by the wayside in updates in favor of systems and content that affects gameplay. If they get fixed, they get fixed. If not... sorry to say, but it's honestly not that big of a deal. The cosmetic item not working properly doesn't actually affect gameplay at all.

Unless your drunk-physics scarf gets stuck on a door and lynches you somehow.

They attached them to a specific point of the skeleton all frames use which cause some frames to have them start inside because of their bulk.

I think the Uru one is the only one that works on every one cause it has a huge connection point that floats above the frame.

and it's the ugliest syandana. OTL