Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Pain/suffering Sounds To Dieing Corpus/grineer

VendettaSET

It's no secret that Warframe targets a mature audience (which by the way, is a great thing. So tired of those games that try to target all the possible audiences, making all sorts of compromises to achieve that).

I've noticed that some dieing Corpus- humans have been added dieing animation (they grab a missing leg, swirl around in pain etc -which is great- and I was wondering:

->>>>>

What if you'd also add some screams of pain and despair to those dieing animation? It would make the game so much more emotional. Something like the sound you hear when you capture a spy, that chilling scream.

That way, when you're in a giant fight, with grineer being slaughtered everywhere, besides the gore and death animations, you'd also be hearing screams of despair and pain all over the battlefield.

Think of how it would make the game come to live a bit more, being so dramatical. You could get a better feel of the damage, pain and fear you are inflicting in the enemy as Tenno, born warriors of the solar system.

Tell me what you guys think.

Cheers!

Edited by VendettaSET

I'd be all for it, especially if it becomes a sign that "yeah I botched my stealth run and can't put them down silently, this is going to be a brutal fight"

Also I'm thinking of Kill Bill Volume 1's restaurant fight scene <3 (can I spank derf anyo mid fight with his own skana? X3)

Edited by TheCometCE

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that some dieing Corpus- humans have been added dieing animation (they grab a missing leg, swirl around in pain etc -which is great-

they grab a missing leg... -which is great-

that sounds sadistic

MOAR PAIN AND SUFFERING!

and that even more. do i have to worry about DE staff?

whatever, i like the idea, maybe some other corpus/grineer screaming: noooooooo jonny burn in hell tenno scum

yeeeaaaah I'm good with that. simulated violence is great. you can do flips and jumps and slash and shoot and blow things up without actually hurting anyone or causing damage. but that seems more like simulating cruelty, which I do not understand the appeal of, in fact it leads me to question the wellness of those who do

its honestly bad enough when they writhe and squirm in agony after they drop..

Edited by FlyDungas