Dante Unbound: Known Issues ร—
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

Touchpad bindings reset + Arching controls issue

(PSN)II2j-ZII

I have my ๐—Ÿ๐Ÿญ/๐—Ÿ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฅ๐Ÿญ/๐—ฅ๐Ÿฎ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ. I prefer to use the bumpers instead of triggers to aim and shoot. Very, very simple change but it causes a good few problems. One being that ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ/๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ (not that important) and another being ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ/๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ (Slightly more important). And others with placing decorations and in captura.

Now this has been a problem since I stated playing in late December last year. But, these were never really issues for me as being able to ninja around in relays isn't entirely necessary, and I very rarely play any archwing missions. But I've been progressing further into archwing content and have realized it's a little more than a mild inconvenience.

Separate from this are the issues with adding gear wheel shortcuts to the touchpad. This only became a problem with the Glassmaker update. With each login the touchpad gestures are reset to the abilities as default which I already have access to via R2+the corresponding button. This is also accompanied with a UI bug when opening the gear wheel: the shortcuts that I've made have their icons next to the slot number, but are not in fact bound to that slot. These don't change with new bindings either. Even with resetting all my controls to default, the icons are still there. Even with binding the gesture to a different slot, the icon is still there. But the real problem is them resetting to default with each login. I can just rebind the shortcuts but I'd have to do it every single time I close the game. As you can imagine, this got old quickly. So, I thought i'd bring it up along with some others. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Ss of my controls belowโ†“

Xox2bRu.jpg

Edited by (PS4)II2j-ZII
Edit: R1/R2 Edit2: Disregard Archwing issue.

In the Stream on Twitch yesterday DE Danielle said the swipe keybinds resetting to abilities are a known issue and DE is working on fixing it for PS4 players.

I put a Post-it note on my gaming TV that reminds everytime I log in to reset my controller swipe binds.ย  Yeah, starting to become a habit, lol.

Edited by (PS4)Poestis