Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improve Specters Hold Position, please

Scar.brother.help.me

Some specters are pretty useful now, especially Wisp. But when I want them to Hold Position they still mess up their placement badly due to some skills they continue to use. Wisp can use his 2 and teleport to it in a brief moment, she also uses her 4 and starts to run around with it. Rhino can use his charge. In addition to that - they all can be displaced by knockdowns. Could you improve it in some way?
P.S:"I'd like to have more control over specters and companions with keybindings and different commands, i.e. I don't even need my Kavat to run around and attack enemies, I'd rather have it as close as possible to me or stay near my specters and do their buffs" 

Edit: I'd like specters to be tuned a bit more to use their long duration buffs by cooldown such as: Rhino - Roar, Wisp - place 3 motes at spawn (and 3 more only if they don't hold position of ordered to hold a new position), Valkyr - warcry and a few more that last around 30 seconds.
and why not let us fashion them? why are they always at base colours and skins? this would be fun to fashion your specters!

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
  • Like 3

Inaros Spectres have the same issue. They'll use Sandstorm and move around because of it. I agree, Spectre Hold Position needs to be an AI directive, not just disable their movement. Hopefully Pets 2.0 will give us the ability to order our pets/spectres/etc. to go to our waypoint and actually return to it if moved/knocked out of it.

• Like 3

Indeed it would be nice if it limited them to say a 5 meter circle and they'd keep trying to move back to the center of that circle when not actively attacking something and always stop to get back into the circle if knocked out of it even if it meant they stopped attacking for a moment.

• Like 2