Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb second phase connection bugg

Dzumong

After finishing 1 phase in exploiter orb quest there is moment when all the teammates are going to the exit door and game suddenly freeze. Then fev seconds later you will get information about host migration or lost host connection. 

I think it is related to the other threads where people get disconnected when a mission / map is about to be started.

It doesnt matter where that is - Railjack, Mission, New stage in OV - disconnects have increased.

I didnt count but i would say 50-75% or mission starts are now a disconnect.

And because this seems to be the regular case now... 

I tried with a different host... got disconnected once more when switching to the 2nd stage during the map change.

DE please fix this connection issue.

I deactivated IPv6 and exchanged network cable - I slowly but surely run out of options...

• 2 weeks later...

OV and infinite loading transition zone will never be acknowledged since it being reported for more than a year now.

Hop to the next shiny and leave the previous in desperate crappy buggy state and forget it forever, but yet still force us into it with NW

Getting the exact same problem as OP.  The disconnects are consistent, same place every time right before going outside for phase 2.  Virtually no connection problems when I host for any other missions in this game.  What makes this worse is this bug has been reported for quite sometime and the way host migration works for this fight...it doesn't.  The host gets to continue the fight while the others are usually kicked back to fortuna.  Host cannot even re invite the same players back because objective already completed in phase 1.  If you cannot fix the d/c at least let us re invite the same party members...but I guess host migration and it's issues are a whole other can of worms sitting around for years.

Edited by djt0n3z