The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Button Binding Bug

Bug where button bindings are being used for two actions even after I rebind them constantly. It "resets" itself every time I boot up the game. As shown in the example, Ability Menu and Transference is being used on touchpad press even though I don't actually have that layout like that. I'm not using my original layout for the simple reason of Railjack Command Menu and Fishing/Hunting premapped bindings being unable to change. Regardless of that, I came up with a layout that works, but the now the issue is the double binding. PLEASE FIX moD4sYR.jpg

4 hours ago, (PS4)Loki-Torikkusuta said:

Bug where button bindings are being used for two actions even after I rebind them constantly. It "resets" itself every time I boot up the game. As shown in the example, Ability Menu and Transference is being used on touchpad press even though I don't actually have that layout like that. I'm not using my original layout for the simple reason of Railjack Command Menu and Fishing/Hunting premapped bindings being unable to change. Regardless of that, I came up with a layout that works, but the now the issue is the double binding. PLEASE FIX moD4sYR.jpg

They are aware of these issues. Unfortunately, it won't be fixed until the next full cert update. That could be anywhere from a week to a month out.