The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 143u Overview

when I check the graph on the players who kill what the most is the grineer...wow we are sort of the most hateful against grineer, what a racist we the players are...Now I wonder how clem feel about this graph about his ppl being killed a lot by the warframe.

2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

when I check the graph on the players who kill what the most is the grineer...wow we are sort of the most hateful against grineer, what a racist we the players are...Now I wonder how clem feel about this graph about his ppl being killed a lot by the warframe.

i mean its also that grineer are most plentiful and have a lot of areas that have resources we want 

13 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i mean its also that grineer are most plentiful and have a lot of areas that have resources we want 

This is a good point, don't the Grineer often have more high affinity elites at regular threat levels as well?

16 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

same thing with corpus and infested but nope we are killing less on the grineer.  Then again possible reason why we kill them more is probably they are mass producing more faster then any troops of enemies while the corpus rely on machines that have to pay a lot, then we got the infested recycle uses of their fallen brethren and foe, orokin just kidnap ppl, sentient are bunch of group of shy guy...oh no not the pic-

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

no I didn't meant that meme shy guy but close enough whatever reason zombie sentient goes still coo coo when they see tenno or warframe, just murder it now sort of like this

BelatedImmediateAsianporcupine-size_rest

that is how bad the sentient want us to die but as again I see the reason why we try fight them less as well as again I just wish I could control the clone factory and start making new grineer frame sort of like inject some frame's DNA and re-write their code to be on guard duty to go off protect and so on stuff so at least we get some cool clone army of a troop.  Ballas did it and he did it on humans, so why not use it on the grineer that is captured and use it on them, perfect subject to me I presumed.