Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod requirement resetting on incorrect conditions

OneTenMontauk

I just finished the recent Gift of the Lotus mission and started trying to unveil the Riven mod I got from it. The requirement is to "kill 48 enemies with finishers without getting afflicted by a status effect". I started a solo session with Inaros to finish enemies affected by Dessicate, only to realize my Riven tally was resetting any time I took any damage at all, or even while blocking with my melee weapon. I was on an Exterminate mission on Ceres, so enemies were not very high level and never actually hit me with a status proc (as in, I never saw a red icon and timer next to my health), and at that level with Grineer the only procs I would have expected are slash/puncture. But, again, no proc icon ever showed up. Am I just misunderstanding that status effects are still happening just from taking damage at all?

I was able to unveil the Riven mod by stealth-finishing the required number of enemies in a solo session with Ivara Prime, but again I was forced to reset the challenge a few times after taking minimal damage to shields with no clear indication of a status effect.

Edited by OneTenMontauk