Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Depowered (Medieval Frame) [6/26: Warframe: The Iron Age Sneak Peek! Ember, The Pyromancer]

Calayne

And here I always thought "ketchup" was English for "MAN, that tastes good!" :(

Haha, well, lucky you added in real quick, or I mighta taken offence to that!

Haha, just kiddin', really. :P

But seriously, who doesn't like ketchup? Stuff is good on almost anything.

Sketch104235749.jpg

Excalibur, The Lord of Blades.

A current WIP! Now, it's just black and white, and as you can see, I just started on the sword, so it's still a little rough around the edges.

I'll be colouring this, but I thought I may screw up, so I'm posting this here first! 

I wanted to change things up a little, from the regular updates of concept art. I'll be doing something similar for Ash and Loki, the other two of my favorite frames! Been raring to try out colouring, something I've never done, for the life of me. Not to mention, I really miss doing backgrounds. 

Anyways, here it is; Half done, Excalibur, in all his butt-smexy glory.

Edited by Calayne

Ahw yeah! I love what you did with his clothes (without forgetting to mention his glorious & gratuitous booty).

So you're going to put colours on this? I can't wait to see the result, good luck with the coloring!

Ahw yeah! I love what you did with his clothes (without forgetting to mention his glorious & gratuitous booty).

So you're going to put colours on this? I can't wait to see the result, good luck with the coloring!

Aaaaw, thanks! ^^

Haha, yeah, gonna colour it. I have a particular style I'm aiming for, but I'm not sure if I'm able to pull it off, cause... I've never been any good with colours. :|  And this is one of the first times I'm actually trying to colour my work.

(That butt looks good, huh? Maybe I should enlarge it... Don't look too juicy. *Wink*)

That's a pretty hawt bastard sword, too.  Great work!

Haha, thanks! It's actually more of a great sword, though. :X  That haft, good for leverage when you want to rip someone's gut clean out of his body after you embed it in his abdomen. :P

Yep, that's officially how my RP character looks.

It's fanon now.

Haha, I'm honored! Hopefully, I'll have the time to read through the RP thread you've created, too! 

And for your Loki and Ash players, they'll be getting one for each, too! ;)   After this guy is done, of course. Got a colour scheme picked out for him which I want to try out.

Haha, I'm honored! Hopefully, I'll have the time to read through the RP thread you've created, too! 

And for your Loki and Ash players, they'll be getting one for each, too! ;)   After this guy is done, of course. Got a colour scheme picked out for him which I want to try out.

I'm the Saryn RPer.  I love your work!

I'm the Saryn RPer.  I love your work!

Wow, thanks! :o

Yeah, seen your name up there, in the OOC thread ;)

Fortunately, I definitely want to do Saryn! Buxom-apothecary poison-expert warrior rogue. What's not to love?

And just in case anyone asks... yes, she's getting a fur coat. Luxurious fur coat, right out of the alchemy lab (because Ten'ou don't do cruelty to animals unless necessary.)

Wow, thanks! :o

Yeah, seen your name up there, in the OOC thread ;)

Fortunately, I definitely want to do Saryn! Buxom-apothecary poison-expert warrior rogue. What's not to love?

And just in case anyone asks... yes, she's getting a fur coat. Luxurious fur coat, right out of the alchemy lab (because Ten'ou don't do cruelty to animals unless necessary.)

Awwww yeah.  I never saw her with a fur coat, imo, but I'd love to see her with one now. XD

Very nice, I love your medieval ash, though his mouth in that picture make him look like Mileena from mortal kombat XD

Haha, thanks! Mileena's creepy, though. XD   The wrong-est kind of trap ever, considering the... *Cough* "Peripheral" view. 

Ash is more direct, fortunately. That face just screams "I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR FACE OUT AND EAAAAAAAAAAAT IT!!!". 

Beautiful, although IMO the katana on Ash's back looks a bit silly.

Haha, you think so? Why's that? :O  

*Cough* It's actually a homage to DE's dual swords' sheathing position.   ;x    Since Ash is kind of the most "Ninja" of this oft-called "Ninja game"