Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Games freeze, then Host Migration

(NSW)Grishak666

Short error description: games freezes about 5-10 seconds, then in 50% you get a host migration.

• Playing 10 kuva lich missions it happens about 3 times.
  • Playing Railjack it occurs starting the 2nd mission.

I am playing with my team mate in the same WLAN with High-Speed-Internet. Randomly the above error occurs, independent of Warframes (Barook, Rhino, Hyldrin), Missions (Railjack, Kuva Lich etc.) or Player (me or my teammate).

The other team player can continue the mission, the player who was kicked out gets a new instance. He has to abort (bad for stats) and has to try to join again, whitch also fails randomly.

It's very annoying and time consuming...

I've been noticing this a lot in the past week as well. You'll start missions and the entire squad just gets kicked. I don't think it's anyone's internet, as no matter who is hosting or who is the client, the same issue always happens to many people I know.

For my squad, it never happens on the "second" mission, but rather, when we transition from dry dock to the actual mission. They'll even load fully into the map, see enemies, then a few seconds later, drop. Been happening since Railjack revised.