Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard/Ultra-Hard Mode Rewards

(PSN)Norgath182

As a simple way to better reward the higher difficulty, why not take a page from void fissures and give a choice of what the mission rewards? At either the end of the mission or at endless reward intervals, have a choice between two mission rewards for hard and a choice between three for ultra hard. That way players can have an easier time farming for what they want (like relics or Warframe components), and make it easier to avoid what the don't want (like generic mods or endo). Having a better reward structure like this would likely lead to players having a greater sense of reward having been given a chance to choose what they get.

One issue with this idea is that non endless missions don't have high demand rewards, making whatever choice inconsequential. This could be fixed by adding more rewards specific to hard/ultra-hard whatever those might be, but the having the option to choose would be a great base for making the more difficult mission more rewarding.

• Like 1

I'd be fine with doing hard mode to get two chances at what I actually want.  If I'm doing endless missions it's usually for a specific relic that I need for the last part of a new Prime.  For example Jupiter/Saturn Defence for 10 rounds for two chances at a specific Meso Relic that has a 1 in 7 chance at dropping.  Getting to choose between two rewards would make it worth bumping up the enemy level.

For me, any reward from this mode would have to be something both clearly useful for future fights in such missions, and not obtainable in any other method. Relics, Endo, and credits would be a small compensation not worth the time to run anything akin to that.

• Like 1

how about they just straight up give prime parts instead of the relics?

I mean, we went through hundreds or thousands of hours to have all the primes we have now + finishing the entirety of the star chart. A bit of a shortcut would be nice(?)

Edited by Chainsaga

1 hour ago, Chainsaga said:

how about they just straight up give prime parts instead of the relics?

I mean, we went through hundreds or thousands of hours to have all the primes we have now + finishing the entirety of the star chart. A bit of a shortcut would be nice(?)

Like vaulted primes?

31 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Like vaulted primes?

like all primes currently available in the game.

literally my mood when new prime comes out -> yaaay new primes.... but i gotta farm the relics, farm the traces, and RNG my way to them. UGH

before anyone asks, yes, I am lazy

6 hours ago, Chainsaga said:

like all primes currently available in the game.

literally my mood when new prime comes out -> yaaay new primes.... but i gotta farm the relics, farm the traces, and RNG my way to them. UGH

before anyone asks, yes, I am lazy

Nothing lazy about that, it can be pretty draining to hunt down new relics, get mountains of new traces since you burnt them to get the last, and each run gets so little; not like it was the old keys where it was a more passive deal and your crazy friend who liked endless could setup the team for an entire weekend of diving. Just saying I feel you there.