Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invitations issue

(PSN)SFBales

Hello everyone, after the today's update me and some other people are experiencing this:

If I try to send invites the game chat will say "user appears to be offline" and if the same user invite me I receive the invitation but when I accept it the game will show me a error saying "Failed to join session(host not found)". 

I have the ps4 in dmz and a public ip. 

I tried everything, restarting modem, ps4, changing the ports in game and the dns in the ps4 settings but anything got me a solution. 

I specify that this never happened before the update. Thank you 

I had the same issue, for whatever reason two of the three people i had some trades going on couldn't join my session, it kept failing but for one of them it went through just fine. I don't know what is going on exactly because they also tried to invite me to no avail. It also happened that i would appear offline to some of my friends while i have them added on my PSN account so we could talk just fine through the ps message system but in game they got the "x appears to be offline and wont receive the message" etc.

This bug was introduced with the new relics going active.   Immediately after that hotfix I cant invite 90% of the players in the game lol.  Popping relics was a nightmare =(

------------------------

Combine this with the bug for the past 2 weeks where clients just disconnect from hosts upon immediately loading into missions and PS4 is in a VERY sorry state.  

(it sounded like from the patch notes glassmaker enemies were to blame for client crashes?.  it seems like this may have fixed it...)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem. I can accept invites, with a lot less drop outs than last patch. But no-one I send invites to, can join me. Always getting a 'session not found' error message when they try to accept. It's the same whether I'm in the orbiter; in dojo; on railjack; or in Cetus or Fortuna.And nothing in my settings have changed.