Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandachord Bug

(XBOX)Deelawn91

I have been playing Octavia recently and I’ve noticed that the Mandachord keeps auto-changing the composition back to a different song instead of the one I picked. I’m not sure why it’s doing this but it’s frustrating when I’m in a mission using her abilities and the wrong song is playing. I’ve even saved over the song and somehow the game still manages to go back to it even though I changed it.

Edited by (XB1)Deelawn91

On 2020-06-03 at 10:21 AM, (XB1)Deelawn91 said:

I’ve even saved over the song and somehow the game still manages to go back to it even though I changed it.

One idea: When you close the Mandachord screen, have you tried immediately re-opening it to make sure your changes took effect?  Your currently active song does not come from the save slot.  It's stored in your appearance slot just like other cosmetic modifications.

22 hours ago, Buff00n said:

One idea: When you close the Mandachord screen, have you tried immediately re-opening it to make sure your changes took effect?  Your currently active song does not come from the save slot.  It's stored in your appearance slot just like other cosmetic modifications.

I have yes and I’ll go into a mission and it’s the correct song, but then the next time I go into a mission it’s back to the old song again.