The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please help

(XBOX)GPGxChief

Hey Shyuu! the challenge is: kill 5 dargyn pilots before the hit the ground. Im going into missions with a nova to slow the dargyns and shooting them with my rubico, they explode so they dont hit the floor.

Edited by (XB1)GPGxChief

Oooof, I hate that one. Well, I personally open that by grabbing titania and floating around PoE till I see those 2 pilots on the ground. I then use her first ability to make them float and then kill'em. The only annoying thing about this method is that the search takes time, but IMO it's the only reliable way to do that challenge. You might want to get out and back into PoE if you don't find any of those spawning. I've already tried shooting the flying dargyns from all possible angles, but the kill never registers, cause for some godforsaken reason exploding the vehicle and killing the pilot doesn't register as your kill.

Seen some reports saying Rhino's 4, Nidus' 2, Slowva's 4 (on the flying ones) all work, so your call. Wish you all the luck and hope you get a nice riven for your efforts 😉

Edited by (PS4)Shyuu-

1 minute ago, (PS4)Shyuu- said:

Oooof, I hate that one. Well, I personally open that by grabbing titania and floating around PoE till I see those 2 pilots on the ground. I then use her first ability to make them float and then kill'em. The only annoying thing about this method is that the search takes time, but IMO it's the only reliable way to do that challenge. You might want to get out and back into PoE if you don't find any of those spawning. I've already tried shooting the flying dargyns from all possible angles, but the kill never registers.

Seen some reports saying Rhino's 4, Nidus' 2, Slowva's 4 (on the flying ones) all work, so your call. Wish you all the luck and hope you get a nice riven for your efforts 😉

ty