Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dedicated forum newbie introduction area?

(NSW)Greybones

Hey everyone. I was wondering; is there already a dedicated topic or something for forum newbies to introduce themselves? 🤔 

I love seeing new comers posting their perspectives and experiences with Warframe (doubly so when they’re not veterans, and triply so when they’re having fun regardless of where they are in their Warframe journey), and figured it couldn’t hurt to have a “Welcome newbies!” sort of topic. I know that the Offtopic section is where people have made introductions, but those are few and far between, and I can understand the hesitation behind “Do I really need to make a whole topic about myself?”.

Is there something like that already in place, or is making a whole topic for a singular introduction in Offtopic about the best we got at the moment?

I’ll probably be making one (newbie welcome topic), but wanted to check if it was necessary first

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 1

I think this could work and a topic like this sounds like a place for good conversations! I wanted to post to the "Face behind the name" thread too, but I'm just maybe a bit too much afraid to post my pictures to the internet. Maybe it's silly, because I'm on Facebook and also LinkedIn, those profiles just can't be connected to my Warframe account (at least I can't see a way to find one knowing the other). And I like it that way, I'm expressing myself more freely if only those people know who I really am who know me in person and also know what my PSN is.

Edit: I challenge anyone to find my Facebook profile and PM me the answer, I'm curious if it can be done. I'll reward right answer with a digital pizza! 🍕

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1