Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✨ The Gladiators Legion ✨ 100% Research, All Tenno welcome ✨ Recruitment Open! ✨

Akariteru

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MR16 long time player here, looking to join Tempest. Older-ish guy, I tend to be active at randomly selected hours, but I'm based in the US, EST. hoping to join in and head towards end game activities like Steel Path pretty soon. Joined the Discord, Jester#5214 is the name, Steam account is linked and should be open for anyone to view.

Edited by Wicked_Gesture
forgot some info

Hello! I would like to join the clan. Hopefully meet up with a few fellow Kiwi's and Aussies while slogging through lock-down.😉

IGN: Darkwolf1205 (PC)

MR: 19

Have been playing on and off for many years. Have an Archwing, Railjack and Nechromech and am raring to go for the New War.

Am always down for Arbitrations or for Sister Murmur farming. 🦾

Edited by Darkwolf1205

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Friendly and helpfull alliance. Answering game-relares questions both in-game and on discord, riven Price Checking, trading posts, variety of clan events. If you are looking for non-toxic alliance, with big playerbase, Gladiators Legion is propably the best choice!

I have been in the clan for almost a year now - it ended up becoming my main server and group of people I'm active in. Definitely sharing the sentiment as the people above here - give it a shot!

On 2020-06-07 at 5:36 AM, -CG-Squiddy said:

CLICK ME TO ACCESS THE GLADS LEGION DISCORD!!

sFOCEQ1.png

The Gladiators Legion  
Founded in 2015

Discord: https://discord.gg/GladsLegion 
Forum Group: https://forums.warframe.com/clubs/157-gladiators-legion/ 

What We Offer You 
Clans for every MR, skill level, and region. You want an NA-based clan? You got it. Aussie wanting other Aussies? We're here!
Very Active - 10 days AFK timer on all clans, over 15,000 messages in our Clan Discord daily.
Largest Australian Warframe Clan Community in the game.
ALL weapon research finished in ALL clans, with Ignis Wraiths available on request.
We're the founders of the 35,000+ member Gilded Phoenix Alliance.
8,500+ member Gladiator Discord with full Nitro Boost perms - we were the first Warframe Clan to achieve full Nitro Boost!

Our Achievements, Shortlisted 
Celestial - #7 Mountain Clan in Pacifism Defect
Celestial - #2 Mountain Clan for Ambulas Reborn
Celestial - 50+ Gold Plague Star Trophies
Celestial - #5 Mountain Clan for Hostile Mergers
Tempest - #8 Mountain Clan for Hostile Mergers
Aurora - #8 Moon Clan for Hostile Mergers
Solar - 3rd place winner of Winter 2019 Dojo Contest

About Celestial and Tempest Gladiators 
CelesTempest are twin Mountain Clans with 100% research each. These clans are for MR15+ Tenno who enjoy a more veteran playstyle and are generally the more experienced clans. Tenno from Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and surrounding areas can become Celestial members, while European and American members join Tempest branch. Celestial also has full access to the Ignis Wraith in the Clan Dojo.

About Nightfall, Darkstar, and Aurora Gladiators 
Nightfall, Darkstar and Aurora are triplet Moon Clans with 100% research except for some Pigments. Clan members have access to Ignis Wraith through our Clan Discord. These clans have a minimum MR of 7 to join, and are split up by region. Tenno from Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, and surrounding areas will become Nightfall members, while Tenno from Europe or the Americas can become Aurora members. Darkstar is the international of the triplet clans and accepts members from any country!

About Solar, Lunar, Radiant and Quantum Gladiators 
SoLuRa are Triplet Moon Clans with 100% research. Solar, Lunar and Radiant are open to ALL tenno of any MR, skill level, playstyle, and from anywhere in the world. Both Clans have 100% research except for some Pigments, and clan members can access Ignis Wraith through our Clan Discord. Just because they don't have an MR cap, doesn't mean they're not full of surprises - the communities in these clans are second to none!

To Join 
Please leave a message below with your In-Game Name, your Country and your Mastery Rank! If you would like to join a certain branch, please include that info too!
If you do not include one of these things you will be invited to a random clan from Solar, Lunar or Radiant.

Alternatively, you can apply through our Discord for faster responses!

Thank you, Tenno! Name

Name :Yt-_-wolfie Country : Florida Mastery rank :1

• 1 month later...

PC: JTDobyns

MR 7

Looking for a local and fun Clan Branch. General Casual Player. Taking my time enjoying the grind and exploring it step by step. Codex by Codex. Plus looking for a casual place to chat and get help when It needs be... Like trying to farm Hydroid from Vey Hek. Also at the point where I need a clan generally so I can research the Archwing Launcher, Helios and stuff. Thank you for your time.

• 4 weeks later...