Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✨ The Gladiators Legion ✨ 100% Research, All Tenno welcome ✨ Recruitment Open! ✨

Akariteru

• 2 months later...

IGN: parc9six

MR: 6

Note: I was a former member of the clan 'Radiant Gladiators' with username 'parc' or 'iparc' (I have a bad memory) and the account I used (my main). I didnt play for a long time and now the gmail linked to it is in a compromised status so I'm using my other main (alt ig?) to join. I remember having some messages sent in the discord server with the id iparc#2215 I have access to this account in case of verification. I got kicked out of the clan for I think inactivity? because I had took a very long break due to exams. If this is not the clan I was in I would appreciate a heads up that the clan 'Radiant Gladiators' (which im thinking belongs to the gladiators legion) I am writing a message to is not the one I was in.

Thank you

Hi!

I'm an MR18 from India (GMT +05:30). Until November, I was in Nightfall Gladiators. However, I went off unannounced on a two-month work/family trip with only my work laptop - hence no activity, leading to removal.

I would like to rejoin the Gladiators Legion. Should you reinduct me, please keep in mind that I am an extremely busy professional, and may sometimes have a month or more of inactivity because there are times when I work 16-20 hours a day for more than a month on end.

I am well-mannered and do not and have never caused any behavioral problems anywhere.

Thank you for your time spent reading this, and for my time in Nightfall Gladiators :)

Spoiler
On 2024-01-07 at 5:25 PM, Bownership said:

Hi!

I'm an MR18 from India (GMT +05:30). Until November, I was in Nightfall Gladiators. However, I went off unannounced on a two-month work/family trip with only my work laptop - hence no activity, leading to removal.

I would like to rejoin the Gladiators Legion. Should you reinduct me, please keep in mind that I am an extremely busy professional, and may sometimes have a month or more of inactivity because there are times when I work 16-20 hours a day for more than a month on end.

I am well-mannered and do not and have never caused any behavioral problems anywhere.

Thank you for your time spent reading this, and for my time in Nightfall Gladiators :)

@Bownership Welcome back! I've just sent you an invite to Nightfall ingame, please join and register on our discord server as well so you can let us know before you have to go inactive and that we can freeze you instead of AFK kicking https://discord.gg/GladsLegion

Spoiler
On 2024-01-06 at 1:59 AM, euggles said:

Ingame name: euggles
MR: 10
Clan you want to join: Nightfall Gladiators

Casual player here. Returning player due to cross-save. :)

@euggles Invite sent, welcome back to the game. Make sure you join our discord server too https://discord.gg/GladsLegion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...