Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Charkam bug

No_Quarter

Usually in squads when I am not hosting my Chakram can decide not to work, I launch it and it does damage but I do not get a health orb or an energy orb from an enemy.

It started few months back and I was lazy to post it, but at first it started with a random case of not seeing a single health orb even tho I use Reaping Chakram in my build (total health orb drop chance is 1.25). Then it started just flat out not working in some missions, I used to be able to "reset it" or make it work by using Divine Spears and then Chakram on the enemy but even that is now not reliable.

Last part feels kinda odd to represent, Chakram used to go for enemies when you aim it at them, now it hits one, maybe two and tries it's hardest to avoid 20 other enemies that are like 5 meters away. Could be RNG but I felt like it was bit more reliable. Last point happens even when I am on solo mm.

Hope this can be solved 

I haven't noticed anything regarding health orb drop changes or bugs but I have noticed that the chakram won't really bounce or seek if the first enemy hit wasn't centered in the reticle. So if it grazes an enemy or hits them accidentally it doesn't really bounce like it should. 

7 hours ago, KCToxic said:

I haven't noticed anything regarding health orb drop changes or bugs but I have noticed that the chakram won't really bounce or seek if the first enemy hit wasn't centered in the reticle. So if it grazes an enemy or hits them accidentally it doesn't really bounce like it should. 

I do know I need to aim with it. I just play Nezha a lot (he my top used warframe) and I did feel some disturbance in the consistency of chakram. I know it's random and it could be just me having an unlucky bounces for days but I am curious if anyone else has that.

As for health orbs, are you using Reaping Chakram? Cause that increases drop to 1.25 which means one health orb will drop in 75% cases and 2 will drop in 25% cases. Seeing 0 smells like a fart in the code.
Again, this only seems to happen when I am not hosting, not consistently so I do not know how to reproduce it reliably. If host is responsible for health orb spawn and he plays on a smart fridge with Walmart 1995 Dial up internet that could do it maybe

For me health orbs are important part of the build cause I use Health Conversion to increase Halo HP (needs synth fiber on a sentiniel to make you grab health orbs when you are on full HP).

Edited by No_Quarter

I also main Nezha (with a reaping health conversion build as well. Have you use it with a maxed arcane guardian because casting halo with three stacks and a guardian proc is so good). I've been playing Titania a lot recently because I just got her prime though, so less recent chakram gameplay.

Now that I think about it I haven't seen as many health orbs drop off enemies lately in pub games in general. I wonder if it isn't just a chakram problem.