Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Explosive Weapons Please!

psifist

I have always preferred explosives / indirect weapons to any sort of ballistic weaponry, and I'm feeling like I'm drowning in assault rifles at this point.  I really hope DE will expand on the explosive weapons arsenal in the future, because as of now we only really have the ogris, and bows kinda.  I would love to see some weapons in the same vein as:

TF2 / Quake style Rocket Launcher / Sticky Bombs

Grenade launchers from any game

Spinfusor / Plasma guns from the Tribes series

UT Flak cannon / Shock Rifle

Strictly 100% explosive bows / bolt launchers

Anyone else want to see more of these too?

Need an Ice Grenade launcher! Freezes and slows enemies in the blast radius and does ice damage. Would be a great support gun for high level def missions for a frost to use defending the pod.

Basically what Torid has being doing for awhile.

Icy mists slows everyone.

But chemical lab can use moar love.

Mini missile launchers.

Grenades.

Sticky bombs 

FLAK CANNON

And their balance is offset that you can kill yourself with it, except the Ignis of course.

I proposed the allmighty Flak Cannon back in July... still there... i hope they'll do it since DE co-operated in the making of UT series...

Mines would be cool too, especially in Defenses and Survivals (but would make Teslas obsolete i guess)

Beside having more rocket launchers i would just like to have a new skin for the Ogris... am i the only one thinking it is ugly as hell?

I dont think that EXPLOOOOSSSIIIOOONSS are that big, but It would be nice to see more weapons in the Chem lab.

We are probably going to see the chem lab expanded in the next big up date(hopefully before update 11)

and hopefully more explosive weapons will be on the menu