Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Full Rework

(PSN)Srasec

I thought my topic would fit in missions and levels so I put it here, if I'm wrong, a thousand pardons and give me the correct forum

Stalker rework

Hello people! I am not the oldest player in Warframe, but I believe the fight with Stalker was originally more "amazing"! So, I propose a rework in the stalker's fight. Currently he appears and you just have to take his life and that's it! He goes out, leaves a little gift that 90% of the time is Dread.

Statistics

For a more exciting fight against the Stalker, instead of you simply taking all his health and winning, or he taking all of his health and winning, we will have a more difficult fight with rework and I hope it's fun. Let's start with a change in our friend's statistics (first the original version and then the Shadow):

Stalker

•  Meat: 450-> 950
  • Alloy Armor: 300-> 300
  • Reduction: 50% 
  • Proto Shield -> Shield: 200-> 450
  • Effective health: 1,100 - 2,350

Shadow Stalker

• Meat: 750-> 1500
  • Proto Shield-> Shield: 200-> 850
  • Effective health: 1,700-> 3,850

Now we have reworked as base statistics. Matches for a change in Stalker tactics: The skin of the Oxium League. This is the name of how I call a new type of armor that has nothing to do with Health, instead it is independent and really serves as an armor that prevents attacks on the enemy's health, and while the Stalker has this skin, one The primary shield works to protect it. For gameplay fins or Stalker it has three layers of this skin that are regenerated in the Stalker's clothes (more gameplay). The statistics for this skin are as follows:

Stalker

• Oxium Alloy Skin: 1000
  • Primary Shield: 650

Shadow Stalker

• Oxium Alloy Skin: 1700
  • Primary Shield: 1050

Finally, proceed to the calculation of the Stalker level when announcing your arrival. The calculation will be made with a mastery of the target multiplied by 3 (below mastery 10), 4 (below mastery 19), 5 (below mastery 25) or 6 (above mastery 25) or 6 (above mastery 25) , 4 levels each. After this mission level (multiplied by two), it is added and divided by 2. In the case of a fractional number, if it is the next whole number. Example:

• x (Target player mastery)
  • y (mastery multiplier)
  • z (extra players in the squad)
  • p (medium mission level)
  • (x × y + 4 × z + p × 2) ÷ 2

In Pratic:

• (14 × 4 + 4 × 2 + 40 × 2) ÷ 2 =
  • (56 + 8 + 80) ÷ 2 =
  • 144 ÷ 2 =

Although it seems a little unbalanced at first, I believe that these statistics and the level calculation will favor a balance between the player and the Stalker, and if the player is unprepared, he probably will have no chance, but if he is prepared, fighting can be "funny". This Stalker with new stats will make the player think before going with equipment not built for a mission, because if he is "lucky" and our friend appears, he will hardly have a chance. I will look if you put some alternatives to the method like calculating the level of the Stalker when it appears.

Abilities

Slash Dash of Excalibur (variant): He can use Hate (original) or War (Shadow) to make a quick attack against his enemies. It is invulnerable during use.

Rhino Charge of Rhino: The Stalker goes over the target and anything that gets in the way will also be knocked down.

Pull of Mag: Magnetic force pulls enemies toward you, stunning them and bringing them into melee range.

Teleport of AshStalker moves quickly across the battlefield, being able to go towards his target for melee attack, or moves away to attack with Dread or Despair (original version)

Stalker Smoke(Ash: Smoke Screen variant): The Stalker throws a smoke bomb at his feet becoming invisible.

Absorb of Mag (original version only;variant): An impenetrable magnetic energy field prevents projectiles from reaching the Stalker, by disabling the ability the projectiles clustered in the energy field are directed at enemies. The Field can be broken by a sequence of shots.

Reckoning of Oberon (original version only): Quickly lifts enemies into the air and then hurls them down with conviction. 

Energy bundles (Exalte Blade of Excalibur bundles): The (Shadow) Stalker launches from its Hate (in original) or War (Shadow) bundles of energy that stun the target.

Blade Storm of Ash: Stalker projects indistinguishable clones around the target. Usually uses Teleport together.

Handled Omnidirectional Laser Beams: Projects a moving laser emitter that does great damage if an enemy is hit. This is a Sentient abilitie.

As it has Sentient enhancement, the Shadow Stalker will have adaptability to the types of damage, and this will be done as follows: each layer of Oxium Skin will pass on to the next an immunity and a damage resistance, these immunities will be accumulated until when the Shadow's health is vulnerable after destroying the three layers of Oxium Skin, there will be 3 immunities and 3 resistances. Then the Stalker will have damage blocks on your health at 30%, 55%, 70% and 90% damage received, each of which will provide resistance and 70% will additionally bring immunity. Health blocks prevent the player (s) from defeating the Shadow in just 1 attack requiring at least 5 attacks to defeat him, one attack will take 30% of his health, the second 25%, the third 15%, room 10% and the deadly attack should wipe out the last 10% of Shadow Stalker's health

THE FIGHT

Original Stalker

The Stalker will announce its presence with flashing lights and speech as traditionally, as it will appear. Upon appearing, the target will have the Primary Shield bar and the bars of the three layers of the Oxium Skins visible. The shield must be incapacitated and from there the player (s) can damage the first layer of the Oxium Skin, after the first layer is destroyed, the Stalker will be invulnerable for 10 seconds, after which the Stalker will use the Blade Storm (Ash's ability) in conjunction with Teleport (Ash). Blade Storm will generate for 7 seconds indistinguishable copies of the Stalker for 7 seconds and with Teleport a copy may not be a copy in a matter of tenths of a second. When you get it. At this stage the player (s) must destroy the second layer of the Oxium Skin. When destroying the second layer of the skin, the Stalker will be immune again for 10 seconds and then will use a variation of Absorb (Nyx). The energy field must be weakened in order to damage the Stalker. However, be careful, projectiles fired before the field weakens, will accumulate in the field and be fired when the ability is deactivated. The skill will be active for 10 seconds and the Stalker will use it every 40 seconds, between using Absorb, he will use Blade Storm. In the 40 seconds between using Absorb, the Stalker will be vulnerable to all types of damage. When the third skin is destroyed, there will be no more obstacles to actually inflict damage on the Stalker's health. The conflict really starts and the Stalker will use all his skills impressively, respecting the waiting time to be able to repeat a hankiness Stalker will announce its presence with flashing lights and speech as traditionally, as it will appear. Upon appearing, the target will have the Primary Shield bar and the bars of the three layers of the Oxium Skins visible. The shield must be incapacitated and from there the player (s) can damage the first layer of the Oxium Skin, after the first layer is destroyed, the Stalker will be invulnerable for 10 seconds, after which the Stalker will use the Blade variation. Storm (Ash's ability) in conjunction with Teleport (Ash). Blade Storm will generate for 7 seconds indistinguishable copies of the Stalker for 7 seconds and with Teleport a copy may not be a copy in a matter of tenths of a second. When you get it. At this stage the player (s) must destroy the second layer of the Oxium Skin. When destroying the second layer of the skin, the Stalker will be immune again for 10 seconds and then will use a variation of Absorb (Nyx). The energy field must be weakened in order to damage the Stalker. However, be careful, projectiles fired before the field weakens, will accumulate in the field and be fired when the ability is deactivated. The skill will be active for 10 seconds and the Stalker will use it every 40 seconds, between using Absorb, he will use Blade Storm. In the 40 seconds between using Absorb, the Stalker will be vulnerable to all types of damage. When the third skin is destroyed, there will be no more obstacles to actually inflict damage on the Stalker's health. The conflict really starts and the Stalker will use all his skills impressively, respecting the waiting time to be able to repeat a hankiness.When his Health is depleted he will kneel and disappear in his smoke.

Shadow Stalker

The Shadow Stalker fight has some differences compared to the conflict with its original version before The Second Dream, but I will explain this conflict as a whole. As traditionally the Stalker will announce its presence with flashing lights and its lines with the target. Unlike its original version, the Shadow Stalker has only one melee weapon that is War. The target will have on its screen the bars of: Primary Shield and three layers of the Oxium Skin. The fight will start normally and the player (s) will have to cancel the shield before leaving to destroy the first layer of the Oxium Skin. By destroying the first layer, Shadow will be immune for 10 seconds and the second layer will be vulnerable. After immunity, he will launch handled Omnidirectional Laser Beams, which will be 20 seconds long and will be reused every 60 seconds. During those 60 seconds Shadow will also use other abilities. When the second layer is destroyed, 10 seconds of immunity will occur and the third layer will be vulnerable. After 10 seconds, Stalker will assume an attacking posture as at the end of The Second Dream. He will assume a distance from the player (s) and be immune to damage from primary and secondary weapons, being immune only to melee damage. He will use Smoke Screem (Ash) and Teleport (Ash) to move around the battlefield. After the player (s) destroy the third layer with only melee damage, the Shadow Stalker will have no more obstacles to avoid damage to his health, here he will have the Shield and his Flesh / Armor bars. Shadow will use unpredictably everything in its reach. When his Health is depleted he will kneel and disappear in his smoke.

Stalker success

For the Stalker to be successful, the target must have been bleeding (in which case the Stalker must be quick to achieve success before the target resuscitates, or when the target's health drops below 10 hit points. In these two situations , the stalker will be able to decapitate the Warframe, with Hate (original) or War (Shadow), in unfinished cinematics. This cinematics would be viewed by all players, and would see the Stalker drop the target on his knees and position his weapon for beheading. He would then be seen kneeling and disappearing into his smoke. The target alone could no longer revive on the mission, having the options to wait for the mission to end or return to the orbital. The consequences of defeat for the Stalker would be the loss of resources obtained in the mission and a Warframe with a damaged display, shields falling in half, and skills costing twice. The Warframe would remain damaged by a 12-hour timer, or could be repaired instantly with a cost o in credits, plus some resources. The damage would be apparent during a mission as some information that would appear on the player's screen during the mission would not be visible, the shields would fall in half, and the energy cost of the skills would double.

Stalker drops

Believing that with the rework the mission with the Stalker becomes more difficult, we will keep the drop of mods, but we will rework the drop of blueprint of weapons and cosmetics. Following is the Stalker resource drop before The Second Dream:

• Dread bp
  • Despair bp
  • Hate bp
  • Scimitar Engines bp
  • Smoking Body Ephemera bp
  • Stalker Helmet

As you know today the ephemera drops only from the Shadow Stalker, but I found it interesting to add it to the drops of the original Stalker. In addition, a new and exciting prize if you defeat the Stalker, is the Stalker's Helmet, with a small chance of drop, this helmet fell from the stalker during his escape. The Stalker's Helmet could be placed as a trophy on the Orbiter, or it could be used on an Excalibur, due to the design proximity between the Stalker's body, and the playable warframe. Now for Shadow Stalker we will post important additional drops that will be observed below

• Dread bp
  • Despair bp
  • Hate bp
  • War Blade
  • Broken War bp
  • War bp
  • Scimitar Engines bp
  • Smoking Body Ephemera bp
  • Stalker Helmet
  • Pakal Armor Shoulder Plates bp
  • Pakal Armor Leg Guards bp Pakal Armor Chest Plate bp
  • Pakal Syandana bp

So, in addition to keeping the original drops, I added Armor and Syandana Pakal, which together with Stalker's Capace warframe, will be rare and very exciting drops. I decided to add the Armor and Syandana because they are cosmetics used by the Stalker, and I did not agree that the only way to get them was by purchasing platinum, I thought it would be nice to have a chance to have Pakal warframe cosmetics as a reward.

The drop percentages would be left to the developers, maintaining approximately the current situation, and for those added (Pakal Armor parts and Pakal Syandana, Stalker's Helmet) to maintain a drop percentage of one percent.

Conclusion

Well, that was my proposal for the Stalker rework, so he definitely scared the players. I hope it's good!

ps:I used google translator, sorry for any mistake. If something is conflicting in the data presented, there is no need to correct the answers.

• 4 weeks later...

STALKER REWORK  (REVISED!)

Hello people! Here is the revised Stalker rework, most of the revision was of how the fight with our friend happens, there will also be some revisions in the calculation of the Stalker level when he spawns and small revisions of the skills.

Statistics

Stalker

For a more exciting fight against the Stalker, instead of you simply taking all his health and winning, or he taking all of his health and winning, we will have a more difficult fight with rework and I hope it's fun. Let's start with a change in our friend's statistics (first the original version and then the Shadow) :

• Meat: 450-> 950
  • Proto Shield -> Shield: 200-> 450
  • Effective health: 1,100 - 2,350

Shadow Stalker

• Meat: 750-> 1500
  • Proto Shield-> Shield: 200-> 850
  • Effective health: 1,700-> 3,850

Now we have reworked as base statistics. Matches for a change in Stalker tactics: The skin of the Oxium League. This is the name of how I call a new type of armor that has nothing to do with Health, instead it is independent and really serves as an armor that prevents attacks on the enemy's health, and while the Stalker has this skin, one The primary shield works to protect it. For gameplay fins or Stalker it has three layers of this skin that are regenerated in the Stalker's clothes (more gameplay). The statistics for this skin are as follows:

Stalker

• Oxium Alloy Skin: 850
  • Primary Shield: 650

Shadow Stalker

• Oxium Alloy Skin: 1450
  • Primary Shield: 1050

Finally, proceed to the calculation of the Stalker level when announcing your arrival. The calculation will be made with the target domain multiplied by 1 (below domain 9), 2 (below domain 15), 3 (below domain 24), 5 (below domain 27) or 6 (above domain 27) , adding 4 to the number obtained for each extra player in the squad. Then enter the mission level (multiplied by two) and divide the number obtained by two. In the case of a fractional number, if it is the next whole number. Example:

• x (Target player mastery)
  • y (mastery multiplier)
  • z (extra players in the squad)
  • p (medium mission level)
  • (x × y + 4 × z + p × 2) ÷ 2
  • In Pratic:(14 × 2 + 4 × 2 + 40 × 2) ÷ 2 =
  • (28 + 8 + 80) ÷ 2 =
  • 116 ÷ 2 =

Although it seems a little unbalanced at first, I believe that these statistics and the level calculation will favor a balance between the player and the Stalker, and if the player is unprepared, he probably will have no chance, but if he is prepared, fighting can be "funny". This Stalker with new stats will make the player think before going with equipment not built for a mission, because if he is "lucky" and our friend appears, he will hardly have a chance. I will look if you put some alternatives to the method like calculating the level of the Stalker when it appears.

Skills

• Slash Dash of Excalibur (variant): He can use Hate (original) or War (Shadow) to make a quick attack against his enemies. It is invulnerable during use.
  • Rhino Charge of Rhino: The Stalker passes over the target and anything that gets in the way will also be knocked down.
  • Pull of Mag: Magnetic force pulls enemies towards you, stunning them and bringing them into close range.
  • Teleport of Ash: Stalker moves quickly across the battlefield, being able to go towards the target for a melee attack or move away to attack with Dread or Despair (original version). Used with Stalker Smoke (below) and Blade Storm (below).
  • Stalker Smoke (Ash: Smoke screen variant): The Stalker drops a smoke bomb at your feet, making you invisible. Used randomly, often used in conjunction with Teleport to move around the battlefield.
  • Absorb Mag (original version only; variant): A 5 meter magnetic energy field prevents projectiles from reaching the Stalker, disabling projectile capacity. He is immune to primary and secondary weapons in this ability. The only way to damage it is with a melee weapon while you're inside the field, taking care of the magnetic pulses that do high damage every 6 seconds Oberon Bouncing (only in the original version): quickly raises enemies in the air and launches them with conviction.
  • Energy packs (Exalted Blade packs of Excalibur) :The (Shadow) Stalker launches its Hate (original) or War (Shadow) energy packs that stun the target. In the Shadow version always used in distance posture (as in the end of The Second Dream)
  • Blade Storm of Ash: Stalker projects indistinguishable clones around the target. Usually uses teleport together.
  • Free-moving omnidirectional laser beams: project a moving laser emitter that will cause major damage if an enemy is hit. This is a sentient skill.

As it has Sentient enhancement, the Shadow Stalker will have adaptability to the types of damage, and this will be done in the following way: each layer of Oxium Skin will pass on to the next an immunity and a resistance to damage, these immunities will be accumulated until when the health of the Shadow you are vulnerable after destroying two layers of Oxium Skin, 2 immunities and 2 resistances will be found in the third layer, and this adaptability is not passed on to Shadow's effective Health. Then the Stalker will have 0% health gates (Shield cancellation) 30%, 55%, 75% and 90% damage received, each of which will provide 75% resistance to total damage. The 30% health gate will bring immunity as well as 75% and 90%. Health gates prevent the player (s) from defeating the Shadow in just 1 attack, requiring at least 6 attacks to defeat him, one attack will have to knock down the shields, one will exhaust 30% of his health, the second 25 %, the third 20%, the fourth 15% and the deadly attack must end the last 10% of Shadow Stalker's health.

Special Positions (Emotes)

Kneel: the Stalker appears with this emote, appearing in his smoke while kneeling, and disappears thus kneeling, disappearing in smoke

Disabled: after you have sufficiently damaged a layer of Oxium Skin, it falls into a position identical to how the player's warframe is after falling from the cryogenic capsule in the tutorial.

Re-energizing: after the 4 seconds of vulnerability and incapacitated after the total damage of an Oxium Skin layer or the player's attack with Parazon to destroy the skin layer, the Stalker is re-energizing, much like a resurrected warframe.

Beheading: incomplete animation of the Stalker using his Hate (original) or War (Shadow) to decapitate the player's warframe

THE FIGHT

Original Stalker (before The Second Dream)

The Stalker will announce its presence with flashing lights and traditional speech before it appears. Upon appearing, the target will have the Primary Shield bar and the bars of the three layers of Oxium Skins in the user interface. When the first layer of Oxium Skin is completely damaged, the Stalker is disabled, in the same position as your warframe
remains after falling from the cryogenic capsule in the tutorial and vulnerable for 4 seconds to Parazon's attack, which will destroy the Oxium Skin layer. If the player does not attack with Parazon in time, the Stalker will be invulnerable for 7 seconds and the first layer of Oxium Skin will be regenerated by 45%, in addition to the full regeneration of the Primary Shield, and the process will need to be repeated. With the success of the Parazon attack, only two layers of Oxium Skin remain for you to destroy. The Stalker is reinstated as a warframe after resurrecting, being immune for 7 seconds and then using the Storm Storm (Ash's ability) in conjunction with Teleport (Ash). Used every 11 to 28 seconds, Blade Storm generates indistinguishable copies of the Stalker for 7 seconds and with Teleport a copy may not be a copy in a matter of tenths of a second. You must damage enough, the second layer of Oxium Skin and Stalkel will be vulnerable and incapacitated for 4 seconds to Parazon's attack, which will destroy the second layer of Oxium Skin. Without success, the Stalker is denied, is immune for 7 seconds and its second layer of Oxium Skin is regenerated by 55% and the Primary Shield is fully recovered. Successful use of Parazon will destroy the second layer of Oxium's skin. Then, our friend will be strengthened and immune for 7 seconds; then it will form a 5 meter energy field around it, emitting a pulse of energy every 6 seconds. The energy field will disable all projectiles fired in the direction of the Stalker or within the field; therefore, while using this ability, he is only vulnerable to melee attacks. The skill will be used every 21-35 seconds and Blade Storm and Teleport will be used at that interval at random. When the third layer of Oxium Skin is discharged, for 4 seconds the Stalker is vulnerable and unable to attack with Parazon to destroy the last layer of the skin. Failure makes the Stalker denied and immune for 7 seconds and 70% of the second layer of Oxium Skin recovers. The success of the attack means that there are no more obstacles for you to cause real damage to the health of the Stalker, destroying the third layer of Oxium Skin. The status bars of the Oxium Skin layers are replaced by a single health bar (connected to the armor) and the Primary Shield status bar is replaced by the normal Shield bar. There are some separations in the health bar that indicate health gates. There are 5 gates of life, they occur in 0% (after the cancellation of the shield) in 40%, 55%, 75% and 90% of lost health. The Stalker is re-denied and is vulnerable to all attacks at this stage. If you manage to defeat him, he will kneel down and announce his defeat, traditionally disappearing into his smoke and leaving a small gift.

Shadow Stalker

The Shadow Stalker fight has some differences from the conflict with its original version before The Second Dream, but I will explain this conflict as a whole. As traditionally, the Stalker announces its presence with flashing lights and its lines with the target. Unlike its original version, the Shadow Stalker has only one melee weapon that is War. The player (s) will have on their screen the bars of: Primary Shield and the three layers of Oxium Skin. The fight will start normally and the player (s) will have to cancel the shield before leaving to damage the first layer of Oxium Skin. Upon exhausting the first layer, Shadow will be disabled, in the position that the warframe is in after falling from the cryogenic capsule in the tutorial, and vulnerable, for 4 seconds you will be able to carry out the attack with Parazon. The failure of the attack causes it to re-denegate, as a warftame does after it is resurrected, and 45% of the state of the first layer of the Oxium Skin regenerates, as well as the Primary Shield completely. Success in attacking the Stalker with Parazon destroys the first layer of the Oxium Skin and there are two more to destroy. Shadow re-denies itself and will have 7 seconds of immunity and then launch free-motion omnidirectional laser beams (sentient skill variant) that will be 14 seconds long and will be reused every 24-38 seconds. While using lasers, he will use Blade Storm (Ash's ability) and Teleport (Ash's ability at random). When the second layer of Oxium Skin takes sufficient damage, the Stalker is vulnerable and incapacitated for 4 seconds to Parazon's attack again. failure has he re-denying himself and having 7 seconds of immunity and recovery of 55% of the second layer of the skin of Oxium and Primary Shield in 100%. Success has the destruction of the second layer and the third layer of Oxium Skin being the last layer of the skin. After the destruction of the second layer of skin, the Stalker is re-denied and has 7 seconds of immunity assuming a distance posture as at the end of The Second Dream. He will assume the distance of the player (s) and use Energy Packs (Excalibur Exalted Blade Power Packs), during the 19 seconds of using this stance, to damage and prevent the player from approaching. During Shadow's use of this stance, he will be immune to damage from melee weapons and the only way to damage him will be through the use of primary and secondary weapons. Stalker while using this stance will also use Smoke Screem (Ash) and Teleport (Ash) to move around the battlefield. During the 28-40 second range of use of the distance posture, Shadow will use other skills at random. When enough damage is done to the third layer of Oxium Skin, he will be vulnerable and incapacitated, so that Parazon's attack can take place for 4 seconds. The failure to carry out the attack with Parazon has him re-denying himself and remaining 7 seconds invulnerable and 70% of the third layer of the skin regenerates, having to repeat the same tactic again to try to destroy it again. If successful, the third layer of Oxium Skin is destroyed and there is no obstacle for you to defeat the Stalker. In the interface, the bars of the Oxium Skin layers are replaced by the Health bar (together with Armor) and the Primary Shield is replaced by the normal Shield. Shadow recovers and becomes vulnerable to all attacks and will randomly use all his abilities. In the Health bar, there will be health gates (small lines that cut the bar) that existed at 0%, 30%, 55% 75% and 90% of health loss. Due to his appreciable improvement, he will also have adaptability to damage, explained in the skills. If you manage to exhaust Shadow Stalker Health, he will kneel down and announce his defeat, disappearing into his traditional smoke and leaving a small gift.

Stalker Sucess

For the Stalker to be successful, the target must be bleeding (in this case, the Stalker must be quick to succeed before the target resurrects or when the target's health drops below 10 hit points. In these two situations, the Stalker will be able to decapitate the Warframe, with Hate (original) or War (Shadow), in unfinished cinematics. This cinematic would be seen by all players, and would see the Stalker drop the target on its knees and position its weapon for beheading. is seen kneeling and announcing his victory and disappearing in his smoke. The target alone could no longer relive the mission, having the options to wait for the mission to end or return to orbital. The consequences of the defeat for the Stalker would be the loss of resources obtained in the mission and a Warframe with a damaged interface, shields falling in three quarters (approximately) abilities costing twice.The Warframe would remain damaged by a 24-hour timer or could be repaired instantly with a cost of credits, more resources or 15 platinum. The damage would be apparent during a mission, as some information that would appear on the player's screen during the mission would not be visible, the shields would fall by three quarters and the energy cost of the skills would double.

Stalker Drops

Believing that, with the rework, the mission with the Stalker becomes more difficult, we will keep the mods dropping, but we will rework the drop in the weapons and cosmetics design. The following is the drop in Stalker resources before The Second Dream:

• Dread bp
  • Despair bp
  • Hate bp
  • Scimitar Engines bp
  • Ephemera bp
  • Stalker Skin bp
  • Stalker's Helmet

As you know today, the ephemeral fell only from the Shadow Stalker, but I found it interesting to add it to the drops of the original Stalker. In addition, two new and exciting prizes, if you defeat the Stalker. -Stalker's Helmet: with a small chance of falling, this helmet fell from the Stalker during his escape, can be placed as a trophy in the Orbiter, or can be used in an Excalibur, due to the proximity of the design between the Stalker's body and the playable war structure. - Stalker skin: now you can use your enemy's skin! These were the two unpublished new drops from the Original Stalker Now, for Shadow Stalker, we will post additional important drops that will be noted below:

• Dread bp
  • Despair bp
  • Hate bp
  • War blade
  • Broken War bp
  • War bp
  • Scimitar Engines bp
  • Ephemera bp
  • Stalker Skin no
  • Shadow Stalker bp
  • Stalker's Helmet
  • Pakal Armor Shoulder Plates bp
  • Pakal armor leg guards bp
  • Pakal armor box plate bp
  • Pakal Syandana bp

So, in addition to keeping the original drops, I added Skin from Shadow Stalker, in addition to Armor and Syandana Pakal, which together with the Stalker's Helmet and Stalker's Skin (original) will be very exciting drops. I decided to add Armor and Syandana because they are cosmetics used by the Stalker, and I didn't agree that the only way to get them was by buying platinum. I thought it would be nice to have the chance to have Pakal warframe cosmetics as a reward.

Drop Percentages

The drop percentages would be left to the developers, recommending that Hate and Despair's drop chance be increased. In return, Dread would have his chances lowered a little to make this weapon less standard drop. For new drops it would be recommended that the Stalker's helmet and skins be rare drops. Pakal Armor would see an order of: Shoulder Plates bp, Leg Guards bp and finally Chest Plate in terms of drop chances. Pakal Syandana would be put together with Pakal Chest Plate in percentage of drop.

Conclusion

Well, that was my proposal for the Stalker rework, so he definitely scared the players. I hope it's good!

ps:I used google translator, sorry for any mistake. If something is conflicting in the data presented, there is no need to correct the answers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For: @Twilight-Knight

First: instead of attacking, elaborate your vision and present the mistakes and I will understand

Second: there was no Steel Path mode when I wrote it.

Third: I did this because even if you have equipment to kill level 200 enemies, the stalker must be a challenge. I may have been wrong or hasty, but the goal, done within what I had at the time, was to fight the challenging stalker again.

Fourth: this is a proposal and must be refined.

Fifth: your attack is not tenno

Archived