The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva lich bug

(PSN)dofan501

I don't know if someone had this but my kuva lich won't spawn at all i know three requiem mods to kill i even cleared all the nods He control yet He didn't spawn not even once i try to join others He didn't either i never fought him i only seen him when He talks to me and He still rank 1 and that was 3 days ago 

On 2020-06-12 at 11:02 AM, (PS4)dofan501 said:

I don't know if someone had this but my kuva lich won't spawn at all i know three requiem mods to kill i even cleared all the nods He control yet He didn't spawn not even once i try to join others He didn't either i never fought him i only seen him when He talks to me and He still rank 1 and that was 3 days ago 

What is your liches anger level? As Shyuu- mentioned you have to make the lich angry by killing kuva thralls in his/her territory to increase the chance of it spawning.

That said, if you've cleared all the nodes the lich controls, it should level up and spread to new nodes. If you literally have no nodes left for the lich, I would suggest that you raise a support ticket through the Support Desk link at the top of the forums and give them as much detail as you can.