Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing new enemies

Magnus_Eterna

Hi today i was running Pluto (remastered Ship tilesets) to get   new JUNO COMBA scans . I   was able to scan all eximus variants. But i never saw regular variants.

When I run   sabotage on Pluto  I noticed that there are many  regular combas ( but not Juno verisons). Pls fix it when possible( change normal variants to Juno Nul/Sap/Slo combas)

Also JUNO GEMINEX MOA EXIMUS is also not spawning anywhere.

Edited by Magnus_Eterna

Did you pay attention to the eximus units that you scanned? I've found Juno Comba units when running Larissa in Neptune, spawning during the second and third objective. They have normal unit name and appearance (no aura or FX) and can be scanned, but does not appear in my codex. I'm not sure if the codex entry display is bugged, or if the scans were counted towards the eximus entry instead because I have completed some Comba Eximus entries without ever finding the corresponding unit spawn.

Jz7U7Ol.png

c4JpOc3.png

rFwEliF.png

jjYKNZ0.png

EDIT: Tried another Larissa run, as you can see I successfully spawned 3 normal Juno Comba variants. Scanner showed that Juno Slo Comba has been completely scanned, but doesn't show in codex. I have Juno Fog Comba entry however. 

If you care to share, have you completed the other entries yet? Besides the Gemenix Eximus (planning to try Voltage's suggestion as soon as a suitable mission is up) I have yet to see Shield Osprey Eximus and Sniper Crewman Eximus spawn.

Edited by C-60
Added Images
  • Like 1

On 2020-06-13 at 8:38 AM, C-60 said:

If you care to share, have you completed the other entries yet? Besides the Gemenix Eximus (planning to try Voltage's suggestion as soon as a suitable mission is up) I have yet to see Shield Osprey Eximus and Sniper Crewman Eximus spawn.

I got the Osprey and Sniper Crewman doing a solo 2 hour survival on Pluto with Nekros.

I'll definitely try the Exterminate for Juno Combas.