Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Way To Make Money While Offline (Ideas)

ikiritoix

Me and TheGod2000 thought why not just make a way to make money while offline

1.We thought why not be able to buy a planet for an insane amount of money and resources.

2.Be able to make machines on that planet for again a lot of money and resources.

3.Be able to keep the planet for furture updates and changes.

4.(more ideas on this topic+more) in process

This should be in fan concept not here. Also what? Also you can play offline. Play in solo mode. Turn off internet and wander around before you end the mission. Turn the internet back on again make sure it connects and walk out.

If anything, at least put them in the Dojo instead of on the enemy-held planets.

what? no safari or something?

i can already see this sign:

"dear tenno hunting season on wild chargers is open"

Edited by Althix

A fairly new game, Age of Wushu, makes your character an npc when you're offline. Your character usually has simple jobs which gives you some pocket change and a bit of experience too i believe. If there was a large "base" for tenno to gather with others not in their clan, maybe something like this could work

A fairly new game, Age of Wushu, makes your character an npc when you're offline. Your character usually has simple jobs which gives you some pocket change and a bit of experience too i believe. If there was a large "base" for tenno to gather with others not in their clan, maybe something like this could work

that sounds really fun