Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile XP not matching Progress Bar (minor glitch)

(PSN)BMWWOW

UPDATE 19-06-2020:
The gitch disappeared, the bars lined up again, and after a very small amount of XP I am now at the mastery test.

This number, 1199, is only shown when I look inside my "Profile."
Previously, in conjunction with this, the progress bar under my name in the top left, when you mouse-over the name, showed a 99.9% full bar.
Today however when I logged in it showed as though I had leveled about 20 items LESS, and the bar was visually only about 3/4 full (75%).

It remains to be seen it that last 1,199 xp will get me to level 24 or not.
But this is to let you know that the XP I definitely earned (reflected in my Profile) and the Progress Bar are out of Synch.

Thanks. 🙂

p.s.....
Also, Zephyr Prime needs a major re-work.
His 1st ability (TailWind) goes so high that my screen resets (i.e. off the map, even indoors, and that is with unmodified Range) and I end up no where near where I had intended, he does NOT hover but just falls no matter what - that hover and the ability to go to an aerial spot and then choose the next direction or divebomb requires a genuine Hover state.
His 2nd (Air Burst) does not seem to be able to achieve much even with a full emphasis on Strength dealing over 1000 points of damage on low level enemies - they get rag dolled but get right back up as though the damage did not take;
His 3rd seems to work properly.
His 4th is really his only move that functions well, but the DPS is so low (even with elemental buffs and very high strength) that anything but weal enemies again get right backup.
Please do a complete Zephyr Rework!

Edited by (PS4)BMWWOW