Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a Solo override for level of frame in Sortie

Nichivo

I understand wanting people to take max ranked frame on public sorties. However! If I am in solo mode, can we lose that requirement? It would be nice to be able to solo level frames in sorties also, is what I am saying.

• Like 7

I am reluctantly agreeing, but not due to reason why you may think.

If you want the challenge or you are so fed up with formatting, by all means - I agree.

What bothers me is that the mindset of "Draco is dead, long live the new Draco" has brought up a lot of players that have no idea how to utilize the equipment. I do not think it would be as bad as with solo ESO, as you simply can't fudge around nearly as much.

3 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I am reluctantly agreeing, but not due to reason why you may think.

If you want the challenge or you are so fed up with formatting, by all means - I agree.

What bothers me is that the mindset of "Draco is dead, long live the new Draco" has brought up a lot of players that have no idea how to utilize the equipment. I do not think it would be as bad as with solo ESO, as you simply can't fudge around nearly as much.

I was toying around with one of my extra frost primes, and clicked to solo the sortie and it was like nope you can't because of frame level, forced me to switch to a different frost prime. I looked at it an thought man I can totally handle that in a non maxed frame, and I am solo. So what is the big deal? I solo ESO all the time, and frankly the frame limit there kinda bothers me when solo. 

Besides it doesn't stop me when I try to start it with next to no mods installed, if I can handle not being fully modded, it stands to reason I can determine if I can handle it in an under ranked frame. Especially when solo only is checked.

3 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

I was toying around with one of my extra frost primes, and clicked to solo the sortie and it was like nope you can't because of frame level, forced me to switch to a different frost prime. I looked at it an thought man I can totally handle that in a non maxed frame, and I am solo. So what is the big deal? I solo ESO all the time, and frankly the frame limit there kinda bothers me when solo. 

Besides it doesn't stop me when I try to start it with next to no mods installed, if I can handle not being fully modded, it stands to reason I can determine if I can handle it in an under ranked frame. Especially when solo only is checked.

By all means, I agree on some very sane level with you.

I am just a bit concerned about potential abuses of this, which would be hard to detect due to nature of the game considering ESO and maybe exilius sorties.