The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Dreamers Air Support needs a Buff

(XBOX)Ancient Mutt

In my opinion:

The air support from the Nightwave landing craft needs to last a lot longer and with a much larger radius. Its sleep effect radius is way too small and short lived to be worth calling for air support

The reason I say this is because the Xiphos Sentry Gun works according to a health meter and line of sight targeting. Air Support charges are also expensive for the casual player and should be made to feel like value-for-money.

To work so hard and to receive such short term and minor air support feels like a petty reward - the Nightwave Landing Craft is a really big reward and should behave like it, I think.

Please buff significantly!

Thanks for listening 🙂

• Like 1

You are already rank 30 jeez!

Well, that sucks was hoping for a free decent CC ability for any frame. But to be honest I don't know what can they do that justifies not using Liset Air Support.

At the end of the day the Air Support is just a "bonus" is the cosmetics the important part and that is true for all the Nightwaves so far, so probably no buff is coming. 

16 minutes ago, rodzzila said:

You are already rank 30 jeez!

Well, that sucks was hoping for a free decent CC ability for any frame. But to be honest I don't know what can they do that justifies not using Liset Air Support.

At the end of the day the Air Support is just a "bonus" is the cosmetics the important part and that is true for all the Nightwaves so far, so probably no buff is coming. 

Boo and hiss! 

Kidding, but all jokes aside it's kinda useless. It might control a small corridor or doorway for about 5 seconds, but the hoard that usually follows through in something like a survival will be unaffected. It needs to be loud and proud even if it is a lullaby.