Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich matchmaking (or lack thereof)

PhoenixElite

Hey, ya know that new change they did to Railjack that lets you join any mission on that planet?

Yeah, do that, but for kuva liches.

Seriously, matchmaking for kuva liches absolutely blows (gee, I wonder why), and it'll only get worse as kuva lich content gets older without anything new as players get the 'rewards' and never have to touch it again.

• Like 5

I agree. 100%. I'm tired of soloing kuva missions because someone else's lich doesn't have nodes that match up to mine.

I love the idea of the lich having dominion over a planet and taxing you, but it should be *the whole planet* honestly, and as OP suggested there should be just one big networked matchmaking system to throw you into any kuva lich mission.

But this would mean DE would also have to make it so your lich can spawn outside of it's zone, which it currently cannot do. Which I am again fine with. I'm just tired of soloing the lich content.

• Like 1

Tbh they should simply cycle the planets held by liches each day, with the lich moving his influence over the starchart through the week:

Ex: on monday the lich has the first five planets of the starchart , on tuesday he has the next five planets and so on... That way you're guaranteed the planets will overlap for every player and you will not get troubles matchmaking. Also would be nice if you removed the "clear node" mechanic, as it can be annoying when you cleared and the missions you care about and you're stuck with missions that suck to solo like Interception or Hijack.

• Like 2