Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lots of controls broken and do nothing

(PSN)robopug21

When my squad was doing the tridolon and were about to defeat the Hydrolyst, me and another squadmate randomly cannot shoot, switch weapons, jump, etc. This outrageous issue caused us to not be able to kill the eidolon in time and fail our task. So far, I found no solutions to fix the problem and await one.

The actions the bug disabled for me included:

Shooting 

Switching weapons

Jumping

Casting abilities and transference

Chatting

Aiming

Rolling/sliding

I second this!

I can't really say why or how it does happen, but I can say that, at least for me, it always happened after transferring back to the frame.

Once in that state, you can't do anything, not even open chat and inform your squad mates about this feature, until the mission ends. Falling off the map doesn't end it either.

Edit: I just realised this is the PS4 section of the forum - I am playing on PC.

On 2020-06-20 at 10:24 AM, (PS4)robopug21 said:

When my squad was doing the tridolon and were about to defeat the Hydrolyst, me and another squadmate randomly cannot shoot, switch weapons, jump, etc.

It might be unrelated, but there was a bug a while back on PoE that would lock you from being able to just about anything (not sure if menus or chat was locked, but abilities and shooting definitely were). If you're able to open the gear wheel, try launching your archwing and dismissing it again.

• 4 weeks later...

Me too, teralyst was OK, but by Gantulyst or Hydrolyst it goes to stuck.....

I could say every time it happens, it has been bounded as direct reaction to transference out - in.

Magus-lockdown -> tried to drop slow mine before they execute they attack to stop vomwalyst -> after this action it has been blocked.

It is able deploy gear item (heal, energy,... pods), deploy archgun or archwings.

suicide and respawn is not working, after revive it is not restored, changing control is too ineffective.

Archived