Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate medallion "select all" checks daily cap; shouldn't.

__jag__

I seem to recall this working before the UI rework, but even if I'm wrong there, it would be great if the middle mouse button would let me select all medallions (of the kind I clicked on) for turn-in, similar to how the mod UI lets you select all mods for selling / dissolving by clicking with the middle mouse button.

Edited by __jag__
Fix title based on new insight

Just noticed something odd: today I have 581 syndicate standing left (and about 16.5k standing away from Perrin's 132k cap), and when I middle-clicked a stack of 4 Quittances (500 standing each) it selected one, but not all 4. When I left-clicked and selected 4 through the amount picker UI, it let me select all. Additionally, when I left-clicked on a single Partner Quittance (5k standing) and middle-clicked on a stack of 3 Executive Quittances (1k each) it wouldn't let me select either stack.

New theory: when you select all without going through the amount picker (middle-click, or left click on a stack of 1), it checks the total added against your daily standing cap, which of course it shouldn't do.