Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Note form trading

DorkulusDaddum

PLease. For the LOVE OF GOD, change the trading system and allow us to convert items to "note form" in order to trade bulk.

Just bought a load of Cyan stars as i've had zero luck with RNG today and needed to fill some sculptures...

Took 10 minutes when it should take 10 seconds.

I propose.

Giving the clan trading post and Maroo the ability to convert tradeable items into note form.

WHen trading you can offer as many of the "item notes" as you like, and they take up 1 single slot.

The recieving player then has to convert them back in order to use them.

• Like 1

Yeah, this can't possibly go wrong...  at all.  

Further, what you're implying with this message will turn trading into the sort of robotic nonsense of gold farmers that have infested so many other MMOs (Free to Play and even Pay to Play) that I've been happily not getting messages for in game about 15 million credits for $2.99 US 

As it stands in Warframe, sure it's annoying and extremely inconvenient for the wallet warriors that prefer to have someone else do their farming for them while they blithely run through missions from insertion to extraction without scouring the map (like farmers like I often do);  but 7 years without seeing "x million credits for $x amount in local currency" is certainly making me glad I'm not having to ignore everyone trying to fleece a couple of bucks a pop...  

• Like 1