Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Barrier for Electric Chroma

Nazuud

Question

Is it worth it to get Arcane barrier for Electric Chroma? or should i stick with Guardian.

Side question : How is the electric arc dmg calculated? lets say my shield got reduced by 100 and I have 374% power strength. how much dmg does that do?

Edited by Nazuud

1 answer to this question

Arcane Barrier is not worth getting for Chroma.  If you're married to Electric Chroma, I would still just use Guardian because you already have it and Barrier is not going to make much of a difference.  If you're not married to Electric Chroma, I would recommend either Fire or Ice instead, as they both have much more survivability.  The damage you do as Electric Chroma is in most cases going to be absolutely worthless, because enemies deal a very small amount of damage relative to the amount of health they have.  In general, if you are using abilities that reflect enemy damage back at them in some way, you are doing far less than you could by simply shooting them with a single bullet.  It's not worth your time.

You can see how the damage is calculated here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Chroma#Electric

• Like 1