Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2h Katana Heavy Attack anim

Chroia

I get that it's supposed to be a idk what the term is but a "bullet time" slash, (fast draw, slowed down swing, fast recovery - so the majority of the animation-time is the swing), whatever the opposite of Iaijutsu is Warning: TVTropes.

If you want to keep that effect / don't want to normalize the animation speed, I have no problem with that. Just, please, speed up the end of the swing a little bit?
It feels bad, like I'm just standing there at last frame of the swing, T-posed, sword extended, for ages.

Thanks.

Edited by Chroia
Editor, y u do dis? ... Link fixed?

16 minutes ago, Chroia said:

Oh no no, you see, if I'm using the heavy attacks, I don't have to use the combos!

Ironically, I made a post praising Wise Razor's combos like 3 days before they shipped the melee revisit.

Yeah, I also loved Wise Razor before the revisit. They've broken it so hard and made one of the worst in the game (and there is only one stance for this weapon type).

But it is just the part of one main melee problem which I've encountered from my day one in Warframe: combos take control over your legs . Why? I don't know. I wish DE gave an answer to it. But this mechanic does nothing good in my opinion. It only slows you down in this high speed "space ninja" game.

Oh and about heavy attacks. I'd be happy to use a full-melee mode if only I could have a quick-hip-fire (without zooming) when I press fire button (just as we can use melee quick hits in a regular "gun"-mode).

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
  • Like 1