Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New defence tileset [The worst]

zurefox

Hi tenno, i have been playing for a while in the new defence tileset and in my opinion it is the worst, even with "clear room" warframes take to loong finish the mision, the enemies always stucks and things along those lines. it is beatiful, yes, and awesome for interception misions and it should be awesome for survival, but trust me, for defence it is horrible .QvvP0HH.jpg

In my opinion the new jackal tileset is really nice for defence misions, but let me know what do you think tenno!.

QLAFvaf.jpg

• Like 2

the jackal tile wouldnt really work all that well as a defence tile since there is nowhere for the enemies to spawn. its just one big empty room. so they'd have to spawn in thin air, and that leaves them open to being spawn camped by a nuker.

hace 5 minutos, Miser_able dijo:

the jackal tile wouldnt really work all that well as a defence tile since there is nowhere for the enemies to spawn. its just one big empty room. so they'd have to spawn in thin air, and that leaves them open to being spawn camped by a nuker.

what i was thinking is the same tileset but with open doors, but yes you have a point there.

Edited by zurefox
  • Like 1

Just now, zurefox said:

what i was thinking is the same tileset but with the open doors, but yes you have a point there.

even if they spawned in seperate rooms and walked in, a mesa could just sit in the center and spin. there is nothing to block LoS

• Like 2