The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Breakdown? Good. Give us Mod Breakdown!

iHeuksal

Since we are not forced to have dupe mods maxed (e.g. Serration, Heavy Caliber, whatever Mod), it would be a great and necessary addition to the game to let us break down our obsolete mods to unranked again.

I have so many 10/10 rank mods just because Sentinels were requiring them in the past, which are now dusting inside my inventory and I am not aiming to sell those mods (they kinda don't sell well anymore anyways).

Just add this. It would be just as logical as having this feature for Mods, the core of actual warframe/weapon modification, and not only for arcanes/magus' and whatnot.

Edited by iHeuksal
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

I mean you can dissolve them into endo and 70%(I think can be completly wrong) of the upgrade cost back
What do you want to do with a r0 mod if you have a r10 anyways?

70% as a trade off is not a good argument for being (was) forced to clone the very same mod just because of companions and their weaponry.

And I didn't mention anything about using r0. This is purely upon the aspect of unranking the stuff and getting our Endo back.

You could have also ask the same question "what do you want to do with r0 arcanes?" and yet you didn't. Ringing a bell?

Edited by iHeuksal
  • Like 6

43 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

70% as a trade off is not a good argument for being (was) forced to clone the very same mod just because of companions and their weaponry.

And I didn't mention anything about using r0. This is purely upon the aspect of unranking the stuff and getting our Endo back.

You could have also ask the same question "what do you want to do with r0 arcanes?" and yet you didn't. Ringing a bell?

For arcanes I had 2 maxed out from the same one before they could be ranked up more so I just broke 1 up and put them into the other one, also you can sell a lot of r0 arcanes faster than 1 maxed

You'll never get the full price back for anything, neither irl or in game I have 2 maxed out serration and heavy caliber too, do I complain for something I did purposely years ago? No I'm just gonna dissolve them when I'm need of Endo unless someone actually wants to buy from Warframe.market Wich is very unlikely since new players can't afford it and there's no need for a second copy for someone who can

3 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

For arcanes I had 2 maxed out from the same one before they could be ranked up more so I just broke 1 up and put them into the other one, also you can sell a lot of r0 arcanes faster than 1 maxed

You'll never get the full price back for anything, neither irl or in game I have 2 maxed out serration and heavy caliber too, do I complain for something I did purposely years ago? No I'm just gonna dissolve them when I'm need of Endo unless someone actually wants to buy from Warframe.market Wich is very unlikely since new players can't afford it and there's no need for a second copy for someone who can

Are you seriously discussing about something what YOU don't require but OTHERS want? Really now? Feature asking from one turning into "you won't need it" argument from another one. This is why people cannot have nice things in Warframe. This is also how Conclave have got removed its only possibility of item unlocking via universal medallions from players who don't play that mode, just because someone said "we don't need it".

And please, don't come over here and quote some stuff from "you won't get 100% of the stuff in real life". This is a game, not RL.

• Like 5

While mod breakdown is kinda cool , what would be REAAALLY NICE would be having the ability to lower and raise the level of our mods when equipping them. Like let's say you have a 16 Capacity mod and you have 14 mod space left, you could slot it in and knock it down two pegs so it fit. As an added benefit, it would allow a better handling of putting in formas.

Right now when you put a forma, the game removes mods till the mods fit. It can get confusing as you're not sure which mod got removed and what build you had there. With this fix, when you would put a forma, some mods would be knocked down a couple of pegs so everything still fits without the forma.

7 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

Are you seriously discussing about something what YOU don't require but OTHERS want? Really now? Feature asking from one turning into "you won't need it" argument from another one.

you just really got offended because I pointed out we already have a somewhat better option of the thing you want?

7 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

And please, don't come over here and quote some stuff from "you won't get 100% of the stuff in real life". This is a game, not RL

yeah and there's no games where you can just neglect your progress...

4 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

While mod breakdown is kinda cool , what would be REAAALLY NICE would be having the ability to lower and raise the level of our mods when equipping them. Like let's say you have a 16 Capacity mod and you have 14 mod space left, you could slot it in and knock it down two pegs so it fit. As an added benefit, it would allow a better handling of putting in formas.

Right now when you put a forma, the game removes mods till the mods fit. It can get confusing as you're not sure which mod got removed and what build you had there. With this fix, when you would put a forma, some mods would be knocked down a couple of pegs so everything still fits without the forma.

Yes, this is why we have to use mods multiple times to make them fit into the respective item. I usually have to do this with adaption, heavy caliber, miltishot mods, berserker and 60:60 mods. It is just messy.

This feature would also be nice.

46 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

you just really got offended because I pointed out we already have a somewhat better option of the thing you want?

yeah and there's no games where you can just neglect your progress...

Being offended by someone cynical? Yea, for sure. Mhm.

Sure, there are no games where you can edit and modify given game parameters. Not on RTS', RPGs, survival games and so on, because "it's RL like", right?

Edited by iHeuksal