Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Submersible levels need a remaking

(NSW)Kaizer

Hard to navigate, nay impossible to navigate that its very frustrating and impossible to complete. Its too easy to get lost.

Another note, why is it so easy to break a space window on a Corpus ship and impossible to bust a window on those grineer submersible levels? I know its a game and game logic defies but why would you make a space ship window so easy to bust open by the flick of my silva and aegis by accident?

24 minutes ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

Hard to navigate, nay impossible to navigate that its very frustrating and impossible to complete. Its too easy to get lost.

Another note, why is it so easy to break a space window on a Corpus ship and impossible to bust a window on those grineer submersible levels? I know its a game and game logic defies but why would you make a space ship window so easy to bust open by the flick of my silva and aegis by accident?

Joke answer: Tyl Regor don't play when it comes to construction materials for his labs. 

tbh, it's kind of a moot point once the Corpus Ship remaster drops for us console players, but I always found that rather odd myself.

14 hours ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

why is it so easy to break a space window on a Corpus ship

Most of the Reinforced Glass was indestructible; only some of the panes had a crack in them, and those ones could be broken.

I guess Corpus bean-counters wouldn't spring for replacement panes until the original failed completely. Cheapskates.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-06-26 at 12:08 PM, (NSW)Kaizer said:

If you are lost on a Sharkwing level / section of a level, locate the gold-energy cable on the floors / walls of the sea caves / installations. That's the clue - follow the gold power cables to the exit / entry portals.

Archived