Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add The Conclave Weapon Skins to Steel Path Reward Pool

(PSN)Dredgen_Vor

The Steel Path is literally being hosted by Teshin himself, I was feverishly grinding for Rank 5 myself to just get those cosmetics while trying to keep my sanity and stopped at Rank 4 in conclave. After the atrocious birth of Telos Boltace crippling Conclave, I’d be a masochist to keep playing. If the conclave mods were added to Nightwave, finish the job and add the weapon skins to Steel Path rewards! That’ll be a wonderful addition since cosmetics where the primary rewards intended for Steel Path! 

Edited by (PS4)Dredgen_Vor
  • Like 5

il y a une heure, (PS4)Dredgen_Vor a dit :

The Steel Path is literally being hosted by Teshin himself, I was feverishly grinding for Rank 5 myself to just get those cosmetics while trying to keep my sanity and stopped at Rank 4 in conclave. After the atrocious birth of Telos Boltace crippling Conclave, I’d be a masochist to keep playing. If the conclave mods were added to Nightwave, finish the job and add the weapon skins to Steel Path rewards! That’ll be a wonderful addition since cosmetics where the primary rewards intended for Steel Path! 

ThIs Is aN InSuLT tO mY TImE sPenT oN gRinDing Conclave Standings.

on a serious note, I think its better to introduce new skins rather using conclave ones, would be better overall I think.

Hell, why not warframe skins that resembles the conclave weapon skins? It would certainly look cool imo.

Edited by Aadi880
  • Like 1

In the grand scheme of things, conclave skins are no different from COD weapon camos. If you self identify so much with a digital weapon skin that it makes you feel “special” and “insulted” that other people can get it well.... I stopped at rank 4 because I failed to measure investment vs long term benefits. Yeah the skins would look cool for a moment and I’d feel euphoric temporarily , after that I’ll forget about how cool my weapon looks and just continue playing the game as if I never had it. Logically speaking, cosmetics for a rank 5 rewards are mediocre and Conclave just helped alleviate my boredom against shooting enemy AI.

10 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Nah, better keep the conclave skin in the conclave market and make them tradeable. Alone one skin will be enough to give me enough pt for a year.^^

If you’re planning to  monopolize on weapon skins and price gouge the hell out of them, EA would love to add you to their team. Even the best tennogen weapon skin costs under 200p. Good luck exploiting people dude.

Edited by (PS4)Dredgen_Vor

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Dredgen_Vor:

If you’re planning to  monopolize on weapon skins and price gouge the hell out of them, EA would love to add you to their team. Even the best tennogen weapon skin costs under 200p. Good luck exploiting people dude.

You are calling me a dude, because I know that there will be people who will pay to much for it? Don't worry normally I'm the one who sell the things to cheap (except I didn't realise that something has a drop in it's price).^^