Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon X / Y Friend Code / Discussion Thread

Azure_Kytia

No bloody clue what my type or pokémon are yet, but here is my code people, pm me if you want me to add you too!

5300-9821-4883

JRMC | JRMC | 1091-9142-3854

Just started yesterday, so I do not have many Pokémon yet. I started with Froakie; Got me a Torchic from the distribution event; And found a Pikachu, which I immediately caught, because who doesn't love Pikachu?

4038-6431-1478

My trainer name is Lance

My friend Safari is Fighting-Type and includes Tyrogue and Mienfoo

Thank you for making this thread that I just found XD

added you guys :D

I forgot to mention this, but I guess you are all aware of it:

Pokémon Bank arrives on the 27th of December. You can try it for free since the release date to the 31st of January. And you get a special Celebi for using it.

one pokemon I've never been able to get. thought that was a nice bonus. and now I can complete the national dex, but I don't really want to transfer everything I had in black 2 over. idk, its a tough call. though to be fair, going back and trying to play it after Y is really weird. the 3D stuff just ruined black2 for me

but the point is I completed the national dex in black2, so most of the pokemon are there, I'd just have to transfer them. not sure I'm ready to just give it all up, though. lots of time and such went into that. same thing happened when I transferred my heartgold stuff to black2. then I gave heartgold to my sister, and I regretted that. but to be fair, I probably wouldn't have gone back and played heartgold. oh well. the big trouble is the legendaries, I guess, since at least for others you can just send over the basic pokemon and evolve them, but the legendaries are one-offs. I just used heatran and thundurus for battle subway stuff, I think

screw it, I want that shiny charm. but I won't restart black 2, join avenue is just so convenient for breeding (I have like 3 or 4 hatcheries, I might just make them all hatcheries at this point). glad we figured out this dilemma, thanks guys!

It's already out in Japan, as evidenced by Japanese Treeckos and Piplups flooding the Wonder Trade feature at the moment.

oh man, haha. they would. I was hoping I'd maybe be able to catch some trades that people have had up for forever trading shiny pokemon for feebas and random stuff like that, haha

There are three people who haven't accepted yet: Azure, Wyvern and El1te.

Add me up, mates.

have a lil problem that my 3ds isn't right here atm,I'm on vacation.

If anyone wants i got 5 iv adamant stealth rock and dragon dance larvitars.

I also got time 5 iv protean froakies if someone needs it.

And about to start breeding gligars.

Got three Jolly Nincadas of male and female varieties, but no 2IVs yet ;A;

The E-shop is being absolutely Hammered by all the people trying to download and use Pokemon Bank. This is ridiculous. Nintendo really needs to split up their Distribution Servers in anticipation for schizz like this.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

oh man, haha. they would. I was hoping I'd maybe be able to catch some trades that people have had up for forever trading shiny pokemon for feebas and random stuff like that, haha

I don't think those people were actually planning to trade those shinies, they were just putting it up to show it off, asking for the impossible trades during those times.

Damn I'm glad I farmed febass back in Emerald.

I'll be able to get them and pretty much every starter out to you guys.

Tbh I'm just getting back into pokemon on the 3ds. Showdown is terrible right now.

Also anyone want some 6iv bagons?

me wants,i saw a salamence completely 3-0 a team,I want to test it now! :D