Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friend was insta-banned just for logging on

Drakengard2099

It has come to my attention that a player, known as LeonAloma, who had spent over 2,825 hrs on Warframe, prime access supporter, recently told me of his sorrowful frustration at not being able to play due to being banned once for just playing the game normally, only to be lifted, and then a second time while he was just logging on, he was insta-banned for no reason, other than by logging on. Machines are not perfect, as humans, who are also not perfect, made them. Therefore, I humbly request that his case be reopened in order to determine if a false positive was in issue. All of his friends, myself included, are worried because of his love for the game has been cut because of what sounds to me like a technical bug.  So any assistance on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully

In the upper right you'll see a link that says "Submit a Request".  Your friend needs to do this, you can't submit a ticket on their behalf.  Have him explain the issue concisely and politely, without any unnecessarily flowery language nor any discussion of how much time or money he's put into the game - it's irrelevant and will just slow things down. He should also submit the ticket and then wait. It may be a little while (it can be weeks depending on how busy support staff is), but messing with the ticket and adding more tickets can slow things down.

Joezone619 is correct that this is an account-specific issue which should be ticketed by the account holder. This issue cannot be resolved from a forum post. It cannot be resolved by somebody else on behalf of the account holder. They can't "reopen the case" without a ticket.

Archived