Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Have More Filters For Foundry?

Sasuga

I would very much like a checkbox to filter out the blueprints of things I've already built, own, and mastered.

I got to "READY TO BUILD" (or the specific tabs for Warframes and Weapons and such) and "SORT BY STATE" and still have to scroll through a huge list of things I've mastered and own before I can find the things I haven't built yet. And because there's risk of accidentally selling something I don't want to, it takes a lot of mental effort to comb through my inventory to sell all these extra blueprints I'm picking up on missions.

Sure, with things like Gems, Gear, and Miscellaneous I want to build more and more of them, and it'd probably be convent if the checkbox was default off by default for them. But, similar to The Market, it would be convent filter out the things I've already own and mastered with pretty much everything left of the "Gear" tab. So, perhaps a checkbox per tab, or perhaps just a checkbox that I turn on and off as I move from tab to tab. Either way, I'd really welcome it.

I can't imagine how bad the players who've been playing more than me have it.

Archived