Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tusk Thumper Doma Spawn rate is ridiculous

they have fixed Spawn zones across the Landscape, and a maximum of 2 can exist on the Map at any given time - ergo if you're looking for Thumpers, move around the Map so that they are more likely to Spawn, and if the wrong type of Thumper Spawns, don't just leave it there, Kill it to make sure that you don't end up getting blocked on further Thumper Spawns.
that should help.

I could literally only spawn one per instance. I searched for over one hour for a second one, the first one always spawns really early. It feels like every encounter after the first one that can spawn ends up being one of the shooty flying ships. To add to the previous post's recommendation, kill one, quit, try again.

Any time the nightwave mission came up for Domas, I'll spawn on the plains, go to the bounty hut ENE of the gates, select the top bounty, then head clockwise round the map. I'll usually always find one spawning near mount nang. If one didn't spawn the first time, it would after continuing clockwise round the map and back again.

Archived